The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECMlink MAFRaw capped out with MAF-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean d

Probationary Member
Dec 15, 2002
Salisbury, Maryland
Hey guys,

I'm finally getting around to tuning the new FP Green but I'm running into issues. This is actually my first real pull with the car and it seems like my MAFRaw is capping out around 2150hz. Currently using a GM MAF with a MAF Translator on wastegate pressure, around 15psi. From the log, it reaches 2100hz at around 5k and stays there until the end of the pull around 7k. I've read a little about the MAF Clamp feature but I wouldn't think that I'm overrunning the GM MAF already, there has to be something off. If I can't get it sorted out I will probably make the switch to SD, but for now I want to try and see what I can do with the GM MAF. Thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• log.2018.09.22-04.elg
    17.3 KB · Views: 23
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back