The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Machine shop in central Florida?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazworx

I live in Orlando.. I'm having them build my engine.

Bro thank you so much. I will take mine there then. They decently priced? I have the head off and engine out. I have all internals to make 500hp but think I want to go 7-800hp.

Last time I checked they weren't the cheapest nor the most expensive...

Bro thank you so much. I will take mine there then. They decently priced? I have the head off and engine out. I have all internals to make 500hp but think I want to go 7-800hp. And I’m jealous you have a gsx. I can’t ever find any when I’m looking
Last time I checked they weren't the cheapest nor the most expensive...
Cool tell them you recommended a friend Andrew maybe they’ll hook you up. Haha

I had my work done at Dover when I lived in Orlando. They have decent pricing and they do good work.

Mazworx

I live in Orlando.. I'm having them build my engine.
I need a place to finish my 1990 dsm fab turbo piping ,fuel system and dyno tune.
I live in central Florida and OSTAR is too busy.please DM me with anyone who can do good work..I'm willing to pay someone to come to my ranch and use my tools and put in my new double clutch and liberty nodded tranny. Willing to pay cash daily.
I'm in new smyrna beach Florida.

Need the car done asap and cannot find anyone

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back