The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Looking to buy an Eclipse or Talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielcolson

Probationary Member
Dec 23, 2013
Vancouver, Washington
Hey everybody. Im looking to finally get a jump into the whole dsm arena. I am looking for 1995-99 eclipse or talon. I would prefer to find an AWD but for an Eclipse a GST would be just fine. Mileage isnt a big deal, but if it is close to stock thats helpful, i know from experience that dealing with someone elses work is generally aggravating, but as long as it runs alright and isnt trashed bodywise, it will work for me. Manual only please. I have money, but if i get a new car, i will be getting rid of my other one, so if i can use it as trade, that works for me. Its 2002 chevy impala, can give more info if anybody is interested. I live in wyoming, but i drive through utah and into idaho every couple of months. Thanks, and merry Christmas everybody.

Hi I'm selling my 1995 eagle talon tsi awd manual with 143xxx miles. It's got 10k on engine rebuild. It's got a stock turbo with stock injectors. It's got a front mounted intercooler with a leaking forge bov. I just had a shop do a full tune up have receipts of what shop did.
Boost controller
Boost Gauge(also has oil pressure and air fuel ratio)
New oem oxygen sensor
New spark plugs
Checked timing
Fixed wiring problems and boost problems
I put a fresh new oil change in it royal purple with probably 500 miles on it
It's got a dent in the rear I have quotes to fix that.
It needs a tune that you can either get dsmlink or spend two days here in billings and get it tuned by a shop. Everything that is need for them to tune is 800$ I'm looking for 4k.
You can pm me for more details

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back