The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

looking for sw missouri/ nw arkansas guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrainSpilnerJR

Probationary Member
Oct 1, 2013
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
Hey guys! I'm a fan of this website. I've used, read, researched this site all year so far. Just finished a buddy of mines '95 gsx. Love the car and is pretty cool. Also Just recently got myself into a '97 eclipse gs. Im liking the dsm vehicles so far. I'm located in nwa (northwest arkansas) Bentonville/rogers/centerton/pea ridge area. I'm looking to meet some dsm guys out there. I don't care if its a base model, gst, gsx, 1g, 2g, 3g, or 4g. We all got the same dsm bug. Hahahaha! Can't wait to meet you guys out there. Thanks for reading my thread.

I know you said SW Missouri, I'm in southeast Missouri currently in a little town. I can't remember the last time I saw another 1g other than mine. haha I wish I was closer to some more people in this community!

Awesome! Im not alone now. Dsm guys are near me. Lol I figured my tag name ran some people off. Hahahaha! Cmax love to meet up with you saturday or something. My buddy might be free that day as well.

Ah man, I just seen this and ended up having to make a new SN to log in and reply.. it's been forever and I was in ATL for a few years, college kept me away from my dsm save for a few times out on road atlanta.

Anyway, boring story over. I'm in Lowell and it'd be kickass to meet up with you guys. Sadly I just had to pull my trans out, something about 500ish hp and the c51ph trans doesn't much like that. It's on it's way to Jack for a stage two build so in around two or three weeks, whenever it gets back i'm down for a few meets.

I run a 92 1g. it's a lazer on the outside but I have a little different setup under the hood. I'll adjust my profile to show what my car has in a few, I have to go out to make a long ass list of everything. it's still has the 4g63t with the awd setup and I have it tuned to run e85 but it's gonna need to be retuned when I get it all back together.

Nice! We will have to meet up for sure then. You guys are more thsn welcome to private message some addresses to meet up at. Love working on peoples rides and hanging out.

Nice! We will have to meet up for sure then. You guys are more thsn welcome to private message some addresses to meet up at. Love working on peoples rides and hanging out.

Nice, I might hold ya up to helping out on mine if ... correct that.. WHEN I break something again.

I stay here in BVista. I have the Plastidipped blue spyder gst. Haven't met too many dsm'ers out there.

Wow, it's been over 3 years since I have been on here last. I now own a beautiful silver '97 eclipse gst. I too know of a few little rock guys down there. Hoping soon to make a trip down there with my buddy manticshadow.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back