1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Looking for oem airbox

Posted by DroptopFab916, Nov 8, 2018

Please Support Boostin Performance
  1. DroptopFab916

DroptopFab916 Probationary Member

Joined Oct 27, 2017
    Elk Grove, California
    I’m looking for a stock airbox for my 99 Spyder Gst so I can pass smog. Looked all over and can’t find it anywhere and the dealership said they don’t carrry that part no more.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. 95REGF150

95REGF150 Proven Member

Joined Mar 7, 2012
    Elk Grove, California
    Today is your lucky day man. I have a stock airbox I use for smog that you can borrow. And even bettwer than that I'm in Elk Grove. Just PM me.

My DSM:
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

manual
    Ludachris likes this.
  3. techboy

techboy Proven Member

Joined Feb 3, 2018
    Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
    Every once in a while I see one on eBay. They are definitely a hard part to get your hands on though as everyone just removes them and tosses them.

My DSM:
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Street Build

13.876 @ 106.97 MPH