The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Looking for mobile mechanic in SE Mich -metro det area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

got_psi

Proven Member
Feb 28, 2013
Southfield, Michigan
Hello all. As you can see I'm new to this site. I also have my first "tuner" sadly it's not running currently i had my dad's friend, who is a mechanic take a look and he stated the "head has a bent valve)

I just sold my home and moved back in w my parents until I close on my new house. I don't have tools nor am I very mechanically inclined. I'm looking for sum1 who could swap the head(I have a stock head off a low mileage running motor to put on)

My car is a 2g '95 Talon factory non turbo so it's a 420a but has HUGE turbo and best of best EVERYTHING. turbo is a Hahn aeromotive stage 5 kit which alone boost stock 420a to 475 fwhp. Way too much to list. All parts under 1k miles.

If you are in the metro det area and a mechanic(certified would be nice but not deal breaker) who can bring your tools and work on my car at my place. It is in a well lit and large garage.

I have fully running 6 bolt 4g63t I'd trade amongst other dsm parts..or electronics or sports equipment(hockey golf very high end 90s/early 2k bmx) or cash of course. So if you're a mobile mechanic and think you can help me out please just shoot me a text. Also If anyone has a shop that is near me they would recommend please let me know. I'm in the Birmingham MI area(northern suburbs of Detroit,MI

I appreciate all your help in advance and can't wait to get my Talon running again. Feel free to text me anytime 248-309-9755 thanks for looking.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back