The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Looking for help on my build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBDSMn00b

Probationary Member
Apr 27, 2017
Long Beach, California
Hey guys I'm new to the DSM world since I just recently bought a 99 Eclipse. I'm looking for people to hang out with in the Long Beach area or anywhere in SoCal. Hmu when and where and I'll be there.

Welcome to the dsm family. Not to many people post on this. Seems not to many in socal. But if you do need help with anything you have come to the right place.

thanks. anyone know a website where I can get good parts for an affordable price. I'm looking for a turbo kit and inter cooler. I already got a mishimoto radiator

the usual websites to order parts from are
1. extremepsi.com
2. streettunedmotorsports.com
3. forcedperformance.net
that's all I usually order from. the first one usually has what I need. great service. great company.

Hey guys I'm new to the DSM world since I just recently bought a 99 Eclipse. I'm looking for people to hang out with in the Long Beach area or anywhere in SoCal. Hmu when and where and I'll be there.
hey I'm new to the dsm world to in socal looking for some people to cruze.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back