The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

looking for dsm'ers in clarksville area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Its held at clarksville speedway, friday at midnight. but actually starts at 10pm friday and depending on how many people is there will determine when they close. sometimes up to 2AM ish

just recently got my 95 tsi running right looking for intake/filter and exhaust if anyone local has any

just recently got my 95 tsi running right looking for intake/filter and exhaust if anyone local has any

If you're looking for aftermarket, i may have an intake. Can't remember what brand it is, but it's red. I'll have to look for it. And if you want a stock muffler, you can have mine when i put the Apexi on.

I am currently working on my H8 ECU swap. A few more things and I will be done.

Sounds fun. How much does it cost to get in and what is it for? Racing or what?

It's 5 to spectate and 15 to race
It's strictly drag racing you just get in line and go race. No time slips or anything so you need a friend to tell you your times and mph

unless you go on wensdays at 5 for test and tune. then its 15$ and you get time slips. and usually alot less DB's hanging around leg humping

I have kept the project hidden, unpublished and secret but here is a sneak peak of where I am right now, the engine and drivetrain is done and I only need the fuel system and cabin finished to crank it up.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

work in progress.

So far it has been super fun to work on but when its complete I wont keep getting into DSMs. I want to work on my evo now.

Hey everybody. I'm new to the site but not to DSMs. I'm currently in the hunt for a GSX/TSI or a GST. Please let me know if anyone is selling one, and see if we can hit the track one of the coming weekends if weather permits anyways.

Hey guys hate to try and revive a thread dead by three years but I literally just moved here to clarksville last month and am looking for other people to hang out with and turn wrenches

I live in clarksville! Im new to the dsm camp but not new to cars, I also have a blue WRX that im building right now. My roommate is a hardcore dsm guy, we have tons of spare parts in our garage. Just let me know if you ever want to stop by and drink a beer.

I'm looking for some interior trim pieces for the window corners. I have a 96 Eclipse Spyder.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back