The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

looking for dsm'ers in clarksville area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pretty new to DSM just got my first one about a week ago, looking to meet up with some guys hopefully friday night? anyone down? i need advice and hopefully some help switching to a fmic and greddy bov.

Youre the one I saw at the meet last week rite? I know I have a 4G which isnt a real dsm but im down to chill with a few dsm guys around town. Im trying hard to make this car is non rice as possible, i've built it from the ground up with a turbo and long list of mods and im tuning it myself rite now. if any of you want to chill I wouldnt mind meeting a few cool gear heads and some old school dsms
;)

Yea dude I'm down your car is the only 4g i actually respect. I just had emergency knee surgery on tuesday but shoot me a PM or something im on leave until next month.

Word I got you man pm sent! ANyone else from around here tryna chill or meet up?

I have a red 98 eclipse with black rims and tailights, and I live in Clarksville, who all here goes to books a million?

I've only seen 3 dsms there ever and it was a silver, and a black gsx and this Friday a guy had a green eclipse with yellow accents but it has a big ricey spoiler on it and It doesn't look good, but whatever it's his choice

I have a 90 eagle talon and live in clarksville. Been threw a lot with this car, rebuilt the entire engine from the block up...ran 1400 miles and threw a rod bearing. Any one in clarksville selling a short block? Just need something with a good bottom end.

I have a red 98 eclipse with black rims and tailights, and I live in Clarksville, who all here goes to books a million?

I go their every friday but someone hit my car and its in the body shop currently.

Elemenohpee, do you have the white eclipse turboed, and your friend has a white eclipse that is bolt-ons and tuned

hey im local if anyone wants to chill i got a white 1g that is in the process of finishing motor swap give me a call or text 2709853299

:cool: yes, who will have the fastest DSM in clarksville, all that deployment money. the competition is on :sneaky:

:cool: yes, who will have the fastest DSM in clarksville, all that deployment money. the competition is on :sneaky:

Hell YEAH!

what about the rust you got? I remember seeing it and I dont know how your car didnt fall down to the ground.

oh you need to come by my house and ill hook you up with some 96 eclipse side skirt front cover (they were off of Mcfarlands red eclipse) I have all 6 pieces.

Whats ## guys mos?? I just got a 98 gst yesturday trying to hook up with some local dsm people in clarksville. Whens deployment end for yall?

Im a 15R (apache helicopter mechanic)
SGT (P) 6 Years strong.
most of us will be back early next year.

what about you?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back