The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

looking for clean gsx/gst in columbus area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_95

Probationary Member
Mar 5, 2013
Marysville, Ohio
Hi guys i just registered a couple days ago and this will be my first post in these forums. Let me say in advance i look forward to being a part of this forum becuase it seems like a massive source of knowledge regarding DSM's. Ive been into cars for most of my life. It really started with the video games and grew into a huge obsession. Im 15 and a half and im turning 16 this summer. Getting my permit next week and if all goes as planned im looking to try and pick up a dsm as my first car. I look at it as a compromise between the corvette i was wanting and the geo metro my mom was wanting to get me LOL ROFL . Only problem at this point is that my step dad ( who works on BMW's for a living) has the idea that all turbocharged eclipses are completely unreliable and will require engine rebuilds at 30,000 miles. Obviously i know this isnt anywhere near the truth and yes ive heard about crank walk but i think the few cases that happen are blown out of proportion. And from what ive seen DSM's can be very reliable cars if they arent neglected. So on to what im looking for. Im looking for a clean 2g eclipse gsx or gst. Not really looking for a gs or rs the way i look at it i need to go 4g63. My budget is around 4500 max. really just looking for a car thats been taken care of and that hasnt been molested. Im probably going to start modding once i get a job. The car can have mods done to it, as a matter of fact mods are welcome would be nice to have a car that has already had work done to it. but thats what im looking for in general.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back