The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Looking for a shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4menoftroy

Probationary Member
Mar 20, 2012
MUSKOGEE, Oklahoma
So I am rebuilding my engine. I was going to send it to dsmgraveyard and have them rebuild and do the head work.... Luckily I found out that would be a huge mistake. So I have sought other places on the Internet to get this done. I know there is not a shop here locally that can do it. But not sure about tulsa or ok area. Looking for any info and testimonials thanks in advance.

So I am rebuilding my engine. I was going to send it to dsmgraveyard and have them rebuild and do the head work.... Luckily I found out that would be a huge mistake. So I have sought other places on the Internet to get this done. I know there is not a shop here locally that can do it. But not sure about tulsa or ok area. Looking for any info and testimonials thanks in advance.

Do it your self so you know its done right. Is the engine out of the car? Check jafromoible on youtube.

Lucito's machine in Tulsa does good work, but they will only do the machining. They stopped doing assembly a few years back. I haven't used anyone else in Tulsa. I have used a shop in Joplin that did great work, but I can't remember the name. There are quite a few DSM guys up there so they are familiar with the 4g63. Also check with FFWD, they are located in Inola of all places.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back