The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for a mechanic shop in Houston/Spring, TX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJaniga91

Probationary Member
Mar 7, 2014
Spring, Texas
Okay this is my situation, if you know anyone or anything that can help me please comment with anything!

I recently purchased a 97 eclipse GS for about 1200$ and so I figured I would have to repair things, Well the body of the vehicle has 240,000 miles and the engine is a swap from another eclipse, but still a 420A. It has 140,000 miles, I basically want a full look over to see what needs attention soon. I have $3000 in just repairs within the last 30 days and I'm getting tired of surprises by it. It's my dream car and I plan to keep it, but I want to learn about it all around in the process, thanks in advance!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back