The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking 4 a gsx/tsi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cmwfastracer

Probationary Member
May 5, 2012
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Hey guys I was just putting out a want for a gsx or a tsi. I will buy any gen 1st or 2nd and will also buy a fwd one if I have to. Looking for around $4000 to $5000 to buy. Keep in mind I'm only 15 but probably one of the biggest enthusiast. I will however go up to $6000 to $7000 if it's real nice ( body, interior, etc)
To be honest if I can get it with a great engine and suspension then that's all!
I don't need the body to be amazing a few bangs or scratches are alright. Interior doesn't really matter either, but would prefer a nice one.

I have $3900 saved up, I will probably get around $800 from my birthday and I'll have around $1500 to $2000 after summer job.
So yea I would appreciate any replys.

I have a real decent eagle talon TSI AWD / eclipse GSX conversion. Just bought it and rebuilt it. going to be finishing it up this summer and it will be pristine. when finished id like to get 7000, might take a little less if it doesnt end up being what i have in mind. PM me or email me at [email protected], my name is seth.

it is bolted, engine is stock for now with 87k miles. just rebuild the head and did a ton of maintenance. its basically a brand new car

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but this thread was from about a year ago.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back