The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

local help! Im new to the DSM game, but I have the itch like you wouldnt believe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

907dirtybird

Proven Member
Jan 23, 2013
Wasilla, Alaska
Hey guys! Im here in Wasilla and my 95 TSi is just crying to be driven but I am kind of at a stand still. Im wondering if any of you have modified the fuel pump sending unit's fuel feed line connection because in removing my burned up fuel pump, I kinked the line like an idiot, now I see alot of guys in the states using AN fittings and welding them on, but I am having trouble finding those types of fitting locally, any ideas? I cant wait to tear up the valley in my DSM again :hellyeah:

Pics of said TSI or it didn't happen.

pics coming soon, its in cramped garage, awaiting a few more fuel fittings before i can pull it out and snap some shots... nothing amazing, but its all there and not dented/rusted to shit

Gotcha. I sold my dark green 95 TSI AWD to a guy in the valley a few months. It had 72k miles and was mint though LOL.

How much did you pay for it?

I paid 3k for it. Ran great for about 8 months, but I like it too much to give up on it. Now after ruling out a bad fuel pump, I am chasing down why I keep blowing the 20 amp "engine" fuse in the fuse box under the hood

When my old 97 GSX did that it was because the wires coming off the alternator rubbed against the o2 sensor.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back