The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Las Vegas DSM Club ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sYnOnYx

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 24, 2005
Las Vegas, Nevada
anyone interested in starting one ? ? ? ?

i need more dsm ppl to hang out with....... :dsm:

I'm good for weekends to hang but not down for the monthly due like these car club (mini truckers) other wise weekend are good for me :thumb:

I live in the north but will travel.

i also live in the north , craig / losee area.

:thumb:

me, surge, and dr1665 will be in vegas in our DSM's on June 10,11,12 to meet up with AXA and her DSM. There is 4 right there. Maybe we can meet up? :thumb:

SilverMitsu said:
me, surge, and dr1665 will be in vegas in our DSM's on June 10,11,12 to meet up with AXA and her DSM. There is 4 right there. Maybe we can meet up? :thumb:

im game , lets set it up.

mike , you dipped out on critical condition eh ?

the 10th sounds good.

hit me up then on Friday June 10th on my cell, we can all hang out and you guys can give us a better tour of Vegas.... :D :thumb:

714-262-1157 Rob

heyyy, whattup....

rob, i turn 21 on june 8th and im down for vegas man :) driggs didnt mention it to me that he was headed out there.

if you wanna hit that place up like a rockstar, LOL, get ahold of me

sYnOnYx said:
i also live in the north , craig / losee area.

:thumb:

THATS CLOSE TO MY HOUSE HERE AT THE NORTH END OF COMMANCE AT CENTENNIAL PKWY.

TURBY!!!! thats awesome bro, driggs still has not got back to me yet, that pansy....anywho, me and surge will be rolling out of SoCal at 8pm Friday night...we can celebrate your b-day like kings in vegas....driggs will meet us out there i guess since he has not called me/responded, so until further notice, hit me up on my cell and if you are still in our SoCal area, we will depart together and hit the 91 to the 15 all the way to the promise land.

There you go Vegas DSM'rs, SoCal is gonna be reppin, I hope the long distance travelers dont out number the locals.... :D

Turbo Frog, hit me up....714-262-1157

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back