The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Laramie, WY DSMers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I will be attending the same school, at the beginning of the year. Bringing the Answer with me. Hopefully if I do well enough I will be able to build a nice roll cage and relocate some parts to the hatch if I can. But yeah, They got a lot of DSM's running around that place. You shouldn't have any problem finding someone to bust knuckles with.

Jimmy:talon:

I hope you guys like wind, more wind and even more wind. Seriously I went to school there and graduated in 05. I even worked at McCarty motors(honda, nissan, isuzu) for 8 months. If you guys have any questions pm me.

Haha yeah I know its crazy there! But I got a question for you. You gonna pick me up when my dsm breaks down on my 780 mile trip out there? haha j/k man im sure she will make it there just fine new trany, turbo, ecu, tires, and god knows that else im forgetting thats new but you gota love them.

i will be pulling my in a trailer......i gotta a lot of work to do to this one....Speed Costs Money, How Fast You Wanna Go?

Haha yeah im thinking bout bringin my parts car and putting it in storage out there ### god knows im gonna need some parts why im out there. I should really just take my truck but 28mpg compared to 16mpg ill take my chances with the eclipse.

So any Laramie DSM's here? I know there is. I see your rides.
Can we still buy windshield decals from DSMTuners?

yeah, im attending school at wyotech. been here since late september. just finished my clutch today, what a bi#ch!

What up guys I also live in Laramie. Im in EMS 1. I drive a yellow 1G. I had it in for Student days last week. I need new wheel hub and cv shaft to be able to drive my car again. But turbo lag sucks I just want to tell you if you didnt already know that. Any body want to get together like idk when I get my wheel fixed? The whiteTtalon is on North campus,but Your in the other building. Any way some one post back lets see whats goin on. Are you guys singed up for US vs UDUB Ahh the pool tournament?

yeah ive been through EMS 1 and 2 and drivetrain where i did most of my clutch, finished yesterday in the parking lot haha. i dont recall seeing a yellow 1g. if you need help with the axle and whatnot let me know there are a couple of DSM'ers in my class. i drive the white 2g talon with the black hood

this was me yesterday!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

dude thats harsh. had to finish it in the parking lot. i didnt even see anything goin on in the parkin lot. well we got outta there as soon as we could but still it's harsh. i hope u didnt do it all urself in the cold. any way ya im thinking if not this weekend. next weekend for sure,for my hub and axle. you probly wouldnt have seen my car ### ive only had it out twice so, ull se it here before to long when we get that left front fixed. I also have 2 other dsm owners in ems 2, and there are a couple dsmers who dont own a dsm. any way if you have any more problems please dont hessitate to ask. ohh and i live on 9th street if your drivin round wanna stop and enjoy another dsm.

thats cool, i live on south 5th and theres an AWD 2g eclipse that lives a couple streets down but i havent met him yet.

If its a black 98 gsx, on chrome 18's its my guy fuchs hes in my class. his head is all redone with 272 cams decked, and man that head is sweet. any way ya hes cool as hell. hes got stock boost stock turbo everything else is stock. well except for the 3 inch turbo back exhaust and slowboy manifold I think. but I bet he can move! i didnt see the talon up on campus today. are you even there? or are you sick?

i was there. its not the black one(the eclipse). it looks like mine (white with a black hood) 2gb and right now its missing its front bumper. hasnt moved in a while either. we should have a dsm meet see whats going on with everyones rides??!!

although i have checked out that car in the parking lot, too bad its an automatic... :(

Ya so anyways. yes that is my guy fuchs. No I just didnt say what u thought I said. His name is pronounced fooze. He does live over yonder in those apts. I posted at lunch and talked to him when I got back. I have seen a couple of other Dsm's runnin around town. Aren't there 2 other 2G Talon's at north campus? There are 3 in my class. Mendozas 90 Talon,My 92 Eclipse, and Fuchs's black 98 Eclipse. HOLLA BACK!!!

theres mine, my buddy rains (95 green TSIAWD) and thats all i know of...

i was there. its not the black one(the eclipse). it looks like mine (white with a black hood) 2gb and right now its missing its front bumper. hasnt moved in a while either. we should have a dsm meet see whats going on with everyones rides??!!

although i have checked out that car in the parking lot, too bad its an automatic... :(

1 vote for the WY dsm meet:rocks:

A meet hell yes. That would be awsome. sept there are not really alot of dsms here. but hell if everyone wanted to get together then im down! i got a hub and axle to fix but that will be done soon so im not worried. Yes we are only like 10 20 min or so from snowy range. we could all meet some where. but well need places to hang and stay if it not just like a 1 day thing. Any way well keep im mind bout a WY meet. theres a dsm meet down inpueblo which is like 120 miles from Denver but thats just too far for all of us to drive. Any way yeah keep im touch and well all throw ideas around, it'll be sweet.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back