The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Knoxville Dsm Meet 09'

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, I'll be taking someone with me. Gage has a few coming. Nick said he was going. Guess we'll see. Kevin I live near Halls, if you are stil in Corryton, you can meet up with us and follow us out there. Call or text me 865-712-2267.

****************UPDATE******************
The Chillhowee Meet has been CANCELD! Never fear! Lot's of us are still meeting up tomorrow morning for a lunch and cruise. After that we are all heading to the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge!! Call me for details!

865-712-2267

I'll be at the Rod Run somewhere, in a black GVR4. Got the GSX all buttoned up a minute ago and she's leaking again. Yay.

sorry that shit fell through . Got my talon back together... Still waitin on dan to bring his down to fix the tranny...

How often do you guys get together? I moved to Knox a year ago it would be nice to roll with some other tuners. Im currently in Iraq with the 278. Have any of you guys been to Knoxville Performance or used their Dyno? Im goin bigger with my turbo and changin my cams, is this the only place around to tune?

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that the MTOD and Mitsu Mountain meets are this weekend, if you guys want to come out. We'll be at Deal's Gap on Sunday. Hope to see some of you out there.

yo.. If we get fair weather this weekend anybody want to run the dragon? :thumb:

Hey guys theres usually a pretty big meetup on Friday or Saturday nights down in Turkey Creek, I'm the only DSM'r there we should all meetup there! :) It's mostly Hondas who like to talk trash, but its pretty fun. If you wanna go I'll let you guys know when the next one is! And meeting up at 411 like in the original post would be fun to do. Don't live that far from it and would love to my DSM up there. Last time I was up there I raced my dad in my '79 malibu ran like a 10.4 i believe he was driving my '79 z28 camaro shattered the transmission. Had a lot of fun though.

Hey guys theres usually a pretty big meetup on Friday or Saturday nights down in Turkey Creek, I'm the only DSM'r there we should all meetup there! :) It's mostly Hondas who like to talk trash, but its pretty fun. If you wanna go I'll let you guys know when the next one is! And meeting up at 411 like in the original post would be fun to do. Don't live that far from it and would love to my DSM up there. Last time I was up there I raced my dad in my '79 malibu ran like a 10.4 i believe he was driving my '79 z28 camaro shattered the transmission. Had a lot of fun though.

Where you at? I'm in south Knoxville off of john sevier

Lol ok yeah I've seen you

haha I figured you did. As soon as you said you were off of John Sevier I thought "hey isn't that the dude thats on Neubert Springs?" LOL. Every time I pass your house I always look to see if the GSX is there. I'm gonna be heading out somewhere in a bit. So I'll wave as I go by LOL.

Yeah if I'm not going anywhere it is in the garage most of the time. Haha yeah rev it up when you pass

What time (and Friday or Saturday) is that meet in Turkey Creek? I used to hang out around there when I lived off Lovell Rd. I'm still out there pretty often, may swing by in the Galant.

What time (and Friday or Saturday) is that meet in Turkey Creek? I used to hang out around there when I lived off Lovell Rd. I'm still out there pretty often, may swing by in the Galant.
Its usually around 9pm but i haven't been informed of there being one in awhile. When I know of the next one I'll be sure to post it up here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back