The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

kitsap county....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whidbay kinda far from where i live...i am from Bremerton

I am from Bremerton, Whidbay kinda far...

Sorry about the spell.. WhidBey i should say...:)

Haha naww I go up there from time to time in my ride :p I'm from bonneylake I just got the fam up there... But i'm always game to pop the sun roof open and bump some subs and listen to some music :p

got a 2g talon up in Kingston!
ive seen a few just around me theres a guy with a panda 1g and a 2g eclipse up here don't worry you don't fight Hondas alone in this county haha

oh and Whidbey is pretty dang far from Bremerton but you wouldn't know cause your from Ontario, Canada.
2 1/2-3 hr drive is not that close haha

All the DSM's are in Renton? Lol.. There's plenty of us up North in Everett area. I know there's a decent amount near Tacoma area as well.

I live in Bremerton, I've got an early 1Gb Laser AWD. Ive got the head off now, just sent it off for port & polish with oversized valves. Waiting on my new JMfab intake and S90 T/B. Only thing i need to order now is BR BF272 cams and ill be ready to go back together. This car runs 11's but im hoping for 10's when she's all back together by winter or spring. When its running Id love to do a meet up with some of the local guys.

I'm in Port Orchard, not too far away. I'd be down for a cruise sometime soon. I got a buddy with a awd 92 talon. Thinking about setting up a cruise to go watch the fast 7 movie when it hits theatres. Anyone else up for it?

I'm in port orchard as well, I have a 92 Gsx project it will be a while before its going but I would still be down to meet up and check out the other local dsm's I've seen a few 2gs around. I use to have a panda 1g but sold it a while back.

I'm in Bremerton with my 96 rs...you should come down to the browbear car wash Saturday nights we have car meets every Saturday

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back