The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Just moved to Ohio, any tuners out here? (Dyno)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99RedGs

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 28, 2007
Somewhere, Wisconsin
I just moved to Ohio for work and I didnt get a chance to get my car on the dyno for tuning before I left MN. Are there any tune shops around here that would be able to tune Megasquirt for me?

paging 740 turbo brick, he might be in your area.

There's dyno near you called Smokey's dyno, its near akron/canton airport. They might know MS, not exactly sure. Gravedigger might know more this shop. They do have a website, you might want to check it out.

Iv heard of the one by the airport. Id like to check it out sense that's close. Good luck and keep this updated so I know where to go. ;)

I always go to Pure-Tuning, in Toledo, but its a bit of a drive for you.

:hmm: Never heard of Smokey's dyno... Maybe that's because I don't have a Corvette, Maseratti, or any of that high end stuff.LOL An Aston Martin tune is $2700 !!! OMG

The only person I would currently trust with my tune would be Kyle Deiwert. He is local to the Akron/Canton area and you can see his work here. DeiPro Tuning

I just talked to him a couple weeks ago and he said he was trying to slow down on customer cars so he could get some of his own stuff done, so you might want to contact him and see if he is currently able/willing to do it.

Kyle is a great guy just hard to get ahold of. If he has the time he's a great choice.

:hmm: Never heard of Smokey's dyno... Maybe that's because I don't have a Corvette, Maseratti, or any of that high end stuff.LOL An Aston Martin tune is $2700 !!! OMG

The only person I would currently trust with my tune would be Kyle Deiwert. He is local to the Akron/Canton area and you can see his work here. DeiPro Tuning

I just talked to him a couple weeks ago and he said he was trying to slow down on customer cars so he could get some of his own stuff done, so you might want to contact him and see if he is currently able/willing to do it.

Didnt know that because on their website shows a mini dsm meet in their gallery few evo's and a dsm. Aint going there, thanks for mention it.

Only other shop I heard of is Big Shot dyno, in Hudson but they moved to tallmadge. They mostly tune mustangs/camaro's and T/a's.

You could do Slowmotion or Buschur if you wanted to drive there. Also I have also talked to kyle about tuning and we had a date scheduled but he never got back to me?? Maybe it was due to him working on his own stuff but not sure. I have heard Slowmotion is a great place for tuning.

I have a 92 gvr4 thats in need of a tune, i got it running/idling fairly well on sd but thats as far as ive gone, i can be reached @ 330-708-4311, please help

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back