The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1G JM Fabrications 10 gallon fuel cell

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just picked up the first of JM Fabrications newly released 10 gallon fuel cells for my 1g. I have been bugging Jim about making me one since last year, and I couldn't be happier with the final product. It will be a few more days before my order of fittings and hose come in, but I figured I would toss up a few pictures of it from my test fit.

This is my street car- I drive this car everywhere which is the reason I waited for this one over the standard 7 gallon cell they offer. If you attended the East Coast Shootout, mine is the green 1g that made it to the finals in True Street. This cell has been anodized for use with E85, has dual -10an feeds, a single -8an return, and weighs 19lbs. I opted for the fuel pump mount and will be running a Magnafuel 4303 fuel pump.

The two most important things for me were ground clearance and fuel capacity. Here are a few picture to show the difference in ground clearance between the two tanks.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here are a few pictures comparing them side by side.

Here are the last few I have showing the fit and finish of the cell.

Can a mod move this to parts feedback and review? I have no idea how I managed to put it here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back