The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Jacksonville NC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey do you guys still meet up at the foodlion by the air station?

Sorry for the wait, we do not. However, most of the time I'm at SOS Tuning, its a parts store in the Triangle Plaza by Papa Johns.

hey i'm new to the dsm world but i'm in j'ville and doing a AWD spyder swap if anyone wants to give a hand.LOL

Im down when an where. On a personal note im up to 4 dsms now 2 gs and 2 gst LOL i know crazed dsmer

I could help, just need a when and a where. I'll limp on over there stupid shifter cables; I lost 2-4-R :(.

I could help, just need a when and a where. I'll limp on over there stupid shifter cables; I lost 2-4-R :(.

My parts car still has the shifter cables if you need one. i would think a gs. work just the same as a gst

Sadly, I need late model 96-99 GST/GSX cables. The turbo model cables are different.

Whats everyone doing tonight i need to get out of the house.

here's my number just give me a call 910-545-0203 i need a hand on some wiring issues

Hey I'm new to the dsm forum and looking for people around the area. Maybe get up and hit some shows or just ride.

Hey guys I'm new to dsm and I just bought a ecu with dsmlink v3 and I need help tuning it to my car since the setting is still from the previous owner. Anybody willing to help out I'm at the cameron area near fayetteville

bringing it back from the dead anyone still here from Jacksonville? I'm in the middle of a build and wanting someone to hang out with and turn wrench's gets boring not talking to anyone LOL

I'm in Goldsboro, about 2 hours from you. Buttoning up my new to me Spyder from a HG change. Hit me up if you head inland.

Bringing this thread back from the dead again again...
But I'm in jacksonville in the middle of a build on a 1990 tsi.
Wondering if there's even a handful of dsm guys around here.

Also for anyone that is interested or bored. I am AJ, president of Twizted Khaos Car Club. We meet most Wednesdays and Saturdays around 8:00-8:30pm at the Foodlion across from the Air Station. If you want to come by and hang out you are more then welcome.
Yo when yall meeting

Otherwise, I'll hang out at the BP on western. Get a good laugh out of all the people that think their car is fast.

Should start setting my car around more, trying to get some break in miles done.
Should be having my 1g awd automatic 4g63t monster rolling soon. Be on the lookout red body black top like my 2g

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back