The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Jackson, MS Area DSMers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

360glitch

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 10, 2008
Clinton, Mississippi
Looks like we've got our own subforum now. I'd love to organize an area DSM meet. Anyone else around here interested?

Awesome job keeping in touch with your thread corey.

I don't know how successful a "DSM" meet would be, it's probably better for everyone to meet up when we are having an organized meeting or similar going on. My DSM is most of the way wrapped up (have most of the parts needed now) so I'm game for bringing it out sometime soon.

hey guys i just joined... count me in whenever wherever it will give me something to do in this borring town LOL .... by the way does anyone know a tuner shop :hellyeah:

brandon boring? nahhhhhhh

where do you live in brandon? i live just down greenfield rd.
what do you have on the car to tune with?

HI guys,
Good to see some DSMs in the Jackson area! I lived there for 20 years. I bought my car in 1990 and was there till 1998. I used to run with the guys who spent time on Beasley, South Drive and Watson road. Any one familiar with those areas?

If you are familiar with those areas did you happen to run there in those years? I'm looking for some old friends. Who used to drive Grand Nationals back in the day.

Last edited:
HI guys,
Good to see some DSMs in the Jackson area! I lived there for 20 years. I bought my car in 1990 and was there till 1998. I used to run with the guys who spent time on Beasley, South Drive and Watson road. Any one familiar with those areas?

If you are familiar with those areas did you happen to run there in those years? I'm looking for some old friends. Who used to drive Grand Nationals back in the day.

used to drive GN's back in the day huh.....fiscus, white, bubba, wynee, ted(not in a GN) ......

who all were you referring to?

i didn't make it out to those places until around '99, but i know a couple of people from the area

Last edited:
Import meet in New Orleans, LA April 25th at the Lake Front. Bunch of DSM's going. Not sure what time were all getting there but as soon as i find out ill post up the info.:D

used to drive GN's back in the day huh.....fiscus, white, bubba, wynee, ted(not in a GN) ......

who all were you referring to?

i didn't make it out to those places until around '99, but i know a couple of people from the area

Joseph K... you hit it on the head ... Dave Fiscus in his GNx and his buddy Patrick who drove a grey T-Type. Do you know if they are still around?

I left the state in 1998 but I didn't see them anymore in several months so I didn't get a chance to update phone numbers. It would be wonderful to catch back up with them. I have been back a few times but the crew who is out there I don't know at all.

I'm out of town so that makes it even more difficult.

Joseph K... you hit it on the head ... Dave Fiscus in his GNx and his buddy Patrick who drove a grey T-Type. Do you know if they are still around?

I left the state in 1998 but I didn't see them anymore in several months so I didn't get a chance to update phone numbers. It would be wonderful to catch back up with them. I have been back a few times but the crew who is out there I don't know at all.

I'm out of town so that makes it even more difficult.

I wanna say Dave is up in Ohio. He is still doing the GN thing. He actually won his class this past year. Patrick in the grey t-type? Patrick Rubio? If so, Patrick ended up working for Precision for a while and then went out with another guy to start their own turbo company. Not sure if that was just a rumor or what, but I believe Patrick is back at Precision now.

Next time you make it down this way let me know I will let you know what/where we are at. :hellyeah::thumb:

I wanna say Dave is up in Ohio. He is still doing the GN thing. He actually won his class this past year. Patrick in the grey t-type? Patrick Rubio? If so, Patrick ended up working for Precision for a while and then went out with another guy to start their own turbo company. Not sure if that was just a rumor or what, but I believe Patrick is back at Precision now.

Next time you make it down this way let me know I will let you know what/where we are at. :hellyeah::thumb:

I searched for a Dave Fiscus on facebook. I see a profile of a guy working under the hood of a GN. Checking out the pics on his profile shows other guys who have GNs so I "assumed" that's Dave over 12 years later. I sent him a message I hope he gets it. I don't know if he'll remember me but he should remember the car cause it was the only 4-cylinder in the 90s who was beating GTs in the area. Plus he and Pat worked on it a few times.

Patrick, I still can't remember last name, could be Rubio *shrug* owned a red Pontiac Sunfire turbo that I think was a '90. If I'm not mistaken, Pat was military for a little while then got out. He was a heavy-set guy at the time and he lived in Clinton. Funny, I hung out with him more than I did Dave but of course Dave had the GN and was becoming famous even then. I'm not shocked to hear he's still in GN and becoming more famous. By time Patrick got the t-type I was leaving the state, too bad I missed out.

We used to head to Hattiesburg on some Sundays to race at the quarter mile track. That was loads of fun! DSMs were toy cars that not many knew anything about. I only had a few bolt-on mods at the time cause it was early HKS years. I had the EVC running 14psi on the stock 14b. HKS 2.25" exhaust that looked stock. The 3000gt fuel pump and a VPC that I dropped $1000 but never got working right. A colosal waste of money on the VPC but unfortunately I couldn't get it tuned right and no one else in the area could either.

I hope to keep track of you JosephK so that when I come down there I'd get a chance to see how it all changed for the Friday and Saturday night racers. The last time I was there I guess about 4 years ago I believe there was a white Honda Civic with a front mount representing the 4-cylinders. What a shame. The king of the hill was a 2004 Mustang Cobra (I think it was a supercharger). I recall seeing a red LT1 Camaro too. I found them on South drive at the baseball fields one night.

On a different night on what was once called the Beasley road extension, I found another group of racers. The same '04 Mustang Cobra that nobody bothered racing I guess he was Mister Badass. There was a guy in a Chevy Cobalt SS who made a few passes. I didn't realize those cars had any power at all at the time so I was pleased to see some sleepers still in the game.

Back in my day there was a guy by the name of Moses in a black vette and a couple guys named Jesse and Torrey who both had GTs. Jesse had a blue fox body GT and Torrey had a white fox body Convertible. They were the kings of the era. Fiscus and his mighty band of GNs (there were a couple others) held much respect and most of the GT guys never messed with the GNs.

Whats up guyz im new to the dsm. Just bought my first 1990 talon.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back