The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Interested in an Open Track Day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gmitsueclipse

DSM Wiseman
Jul 13, 2005
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Hey all,

I figured I would resuscitate this forum by informing locals of an upcoming track day event. The event is to be held May 29, on Memorial day at Grattan Raceway. This is a smaller event hosted by AROC. Pricing is VERY reasonable and is limited 55 people. Free instructors are available by request should you want some pointers about the course. You will learn more about your car and yourself as a driver than any other type of event. If you are interested and have not been to a road course before, I am happy to provide advice about what to take and how to prep your car for an enjoyable day at the track. I would love to see more Mitsubishi representation out there, although my white 2g will not be in attendance. We will be using the newest member of the fleet. For more info, check out the link below:

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=16282

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back