The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

In dire need of a turbo 6 bolt short block!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You can watch the "Parts Trader" for listings, but with that budget that $300 may just cover shipping only. have you posted on your local forums? Sometimes, I will just to see if anyone replies. I don't know where all you have tried to look so I'm just suggesting those options. You have to look for them.. LOL... they won't find you. Good Luck!

Just keep searching bud, sooner or later something will happen. Also check for DSM PartOuts too. You have to keep checking the forums and for sale ads in the Classifieds everyday. If your out in the middle of nowhere like I am, you have no other choice as to "wait" it out, until you finally get lucky.....Then you have to drive some 200 miles....=(.... It is hard to find parts for older cars to begin with so it takes patience and lots of notes and places to contact. I have sometimes waited for 2 weeks just locating the part "available" in aftermarket. Parts are out there you have to be persistent and watch numerous posts on the classifieds ads. Got to get back to work, lunch breaks is over......Best of Luck.....

i appreciate the support! im tryin to hang in there LOL. my car is down and its also my dd so it needs to be up asap. this is all just very frustrating. at one point about 3 weeks ago i was ready to just part it out but ill hold off if i can find a short block soon ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back