The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

I need driveshaft hangers from 1g dsm AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVO5_MIRAGE

Probationary Member
Oct 1, 2009
SEALY, Texas
I working on a 5g mirage swap to evo 4. I have read and was told that the hangers (spot welded to the floor pan) from a 1g dsm AWD or eagle talon tsi are compatible. This is the last hardest piece that I need to complete the swap to AWD. Please if u have a shell with them on or know where one could be -let me know. The pic below is what they look like: (found the pic from another persons build)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 253
You still in need of parts? I have two 1g AWD shells. One red gsx as seen in my avatar and one black/silver talon. I'm trying to get rid of them ASAP. The talon is a manual and the red GSX is an auto that i converted to manual from parts from the talon. This means the Talon has the auto rear diff since i took the manual diff from the talon to feed the GSX. Anyway if you know anyone who needs parts let me know. I got 2 menny. A brand new FP rebuilt FP Green never been installed kept indoors in the original plastic bag it shipped in.

You still in need of parts? I have two 1g AWD shells. One red gsx as seen in my avatar and one black/silver talon. I'm trying to get rid of them ASAP. The talon is a manual and the red GSX is an auto that i converted to manual from parts from the talon. This means the Talon has the auto rear diff since i took the manual diff from the talon to feed the GSX. Anyway if you know anyone who needs parts let me know. I got 2 menny. A brand new FP rebuilt FP Green never been installed kept indoors in the original plastic bag it shipped in.
No, thanks anyways. If i hear of anybody needing parts for a 1g ill let them know that you may have some. I finally found the driveshaft hangers. Now I'm looking for a gas filler neck for evo 4,5, or 6 with the 2 pipes to the gas tank- emailed some guys in UK but no reply yet.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back