The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I need advice about buying awd talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sakroda

Proven Member
May 3, 2016
İstanbul, Europe
Hello
I would like to buy 1992 model eagle talon automatic AWD.I need your advice here what s the pros and cons about this car? Can you write me that before buying? Actually I am wondering transmission system i mean does it make trouble often or it has strong transmission system?I could not find manual system it s hard to find here
thank you..

1992's had the 6 bolt motor, 4 bolt rear dif here in the states. That is what my 92 is. 6/4 Auto and I love it. Trans is strong, you just want to keep it cool and I have my line pressure turned up for firmer shifts and less slip.
Is it a turbo or N/A?

Have you found one already or are you looking at where to buy one? There's a '92 pre-facelift Eclipse GSX manual for sale here in Bulgaria which is next door to you, just thought I'd let you know.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back