The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G How do you remove the interior harness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eziomandude

Proven Member
Mar 23, 2016
Dale, Texas
I have the dash out. I want to remove the interior harness the one that runs to fuseblocks and such. I can't figure out how. I see the posts about wire tucking and such but not a guide for this. Could someone please help?

If you're referring to the harness that runs along the area under the dash and along the firewall, you'll just need to look for bolts, screws, and plastic clips holding it in. Start with the section under where the gauge cluster sits, and just gently pry about until you get it loose. It also tucks down at the edges of the dash area to the fuse block and Etacs on the driver side, and I think just the door (and ABS if equipped) on the passenger side.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back