The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

How about an up-to-date thread for local DSMers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WRX_Killer

Probationary Member
Sep 5, 2013
Savannah, Georgia
I know there are duplicate posts about this so forgive me if it ticks anyone off seeing this again, but most all the other posts are outdated. I am new to the world of owning a DSM, but I've had a love for them since before I could drive stick. I recently bought a 2g GST that someone else obviously put a lot of love and hard work into. There isn't squat wrong with this car and I couldn't be happier with it. I may not have built it, but I assure you I love it damn near the amount the original owner did. With that being said, are there any people left on this site that would care to make themselves known? I'm looking for people to meet up and roll out with. I'm down in the Savannah area so if you know anything, feel free to share.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back