The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Hey Central PA guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williamsport area, I actually live a mile outside of a small town called Lairdsville, located on RT. 118

yeah, it's the sticks, but the house keeps me dry, and the garage will hold about 6 cars with room to work on them! :D I still need to get a lift tho... LOL

any one have 1993- turbo cams out of a mt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im looking to buy a set of stock turbo cams preferably out of a 1993-94 manual tranny 2.0 .can any one out there help me out ?.send me a price and where your from...........

I'm still on the fence as to whether I'll be there or not. I'm going to try.

If I do, I also have a bunch of random part laying around. Maybe I'll make another trip to the pic-a-part yard to for some stuff to bring.

If I come, I'm bringing some sort of dessert... or 2. And the girlfriend. :p Oh she's going to hate it.

State college. Just got another 90 tsi.... this one might suck more than the last one

Im a little far out, King of Prussia! I have a house on Lake Wallenpaupack in Lakeville! I seen someone else on here is close! Check out my FS threads! I have a lot of parts for sale!

So many people from the Lancaster area. I guess if you want to know about horse power, where else is a better place to look? The Amish have been doing it for centuries.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back