The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

HELP With Talon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm nuff said

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 14, 2009
Montoursville, Pennsylvania
Can anyone in Scranton/WB or surrounding areas help me get my car running right. Im having some boost leak and vacuum leak issues which are making my car run like shit. Could really use the help. Im located in Tunkhannock and I can meet you if its not too far. Or if you could come here would be better that way I dont have to risk the damn thing breaking down. I dont know how reliable it is right now. :pray: Thanks

Kurt

Honestly your best bet is to buy a boost leak tester, best 30 bucks I ever spent. This tool will find any leak and make it obvious where your air leak is. Use a spray bottle with water and soap mixed together in it, this way you see bubbles when you find an air leak. Also you might want to check the inside hot side of your turbo for cracks, I had a huge crack on the inside of mine, fixed it and the car ran normal again.

Good luck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back