The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Hello Tulsa/OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

so okc dsm'ers do exist haha im from baltimore maryland but am shipping my dsm here to build it and im sure ill need a hand! anyone want to meet up and hang out to get to know all the dsm'ers

unfortunately i am in tulsa, and broke my foot a few weeks ago. No traveling for me...

geez i haven't posted on here in a while, been kinda depressed with the ol dsm, back in feb got in a heated race with my friends new camaro ss, and kinda blew some stuff up LOL, thought it was just a head gasket at the time and kinda put it on the back burner but i took it last week to get checked out and they got back with me today and informed me that not only did i blow the hg but i also melted 2 pistons and part of my head. when i break something by god i break something.

i am also in the OKC area and have been wondering where all of the dsm's are at. we should try to organize something.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back