The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Hello Tulsa/OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_munky_man

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 20, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Hey guys, my name is Jesse, I am thinking bout coming to Tulsa to go to TWS. I am currently in Phoenix, AZ attending UTI. Just wanted to kinda introduce myself here and get a few connections around the area. If I do end up coming it will be in Jan. I graduate here in December and my lease is up Jan 1st so if things work out thats the plan! LOL

Nobody yet? Ppl out here not friendly or what? LOL well looks like you may get a dose of me sooner than you think. I may be there in a month!

Because the cool people are in and around OKC! :p
You know what Tulsa is, spelled backwards?
Welcome to the (general) area!

Haha, well i will be visiting OKC alot too, i got a friend down there, so i guess i shoulda said Tulsa/OKC LOL

Haha, pm'd a mod to change the title LOL, ill check that thread out.

Ya, seems like not a lot of ppl in here, unless they are not on all the time or unfriendly? idk, hope some ppl chime in...

Honestly the fanbase is here somewhere, but the people just don't get out much. What you doing in Tulsa? Arizona is too nice a place to leave. I was born and raised in Phoenix, myself.

Honestly the fanbase is here somewhere, but the people just don't get out much. What you doing in Tulsa? Arizona is too nice a place to leave. I was born and raised in Phoenix, myself.

Going to TWS. Start the 26th. And AZ is nice, but the heat is frying my brain right now LOL, i know its the same in OK only more humid, but this place i need to get away from for many reasons LOL. I want a winter house here though...that would be nice.

I'm about done with my car, and once broken in then I'll be over in okc a lot to see my gf.

I live in Tulsa, but I wont be back from this deployment until the end of March. I will be spending quite a bit of this hard earned money on my car and I can use all the help I can get!! :thumb:

whats up, i'm in tulsa also, i have been out of the dsm world for some years now, but i just picked up a really clean 90 gsx tonight.

I'm new to the forum and live in BA. Dude is right about dsmers around here not being organized. I know quite a few but their cars are always down.
My ride is an honorary DSM. 1994 Mirage LS 4g63 swapped with 380whp.

Glad to hear it fastgt, but you might ought to change your tag to fastgsx... just dropped my block and head off today for its new build. i havent had mine running since i bought it in 08. I am a lazy M 'effer. Sounds like a meet and greet is in order before too long. Especially if the weather is this awesome in the middle of winter.

There are a couple of groups on Facebook that have a bit of members to contact for a meet and greet. In not sure if they are all on here or not. Search oklahoma Dsm and tulsadsm.

tulsadsm on facebook is not frequented. I am a member of it, but nobody seems to respond or care. Its depressing. Dsm forums is about as good as it gets. haha

there use to be a tulsa dsm forums page i think it was okdsm.com but it doesn't get used anymore i believe. has any of y'all hooked up a s-afc before? just a random question LOL

there use to be a tulsa dsm forums page i think it was okdsm.com but it doesn't get used anymore i believe. has any of y'all hooked up a s-afc before? just a random question LOL

I have installed plenty of them, you are going to need some quick splices, wire cutters and electrical tape. It looks like all the links for the how to are dead on here. from memory there are 6 maybe 7 wires. I can install it for you if you like since you are near by I'm free most mornings.
Here is a link to the manual. the wiring diagram you need is on page 48 of the pdf. Wiring for Karmen type sensor vehicles.
http://www.apexi-usa.com/manuals/electronics/safc_manual.pdf
here is the 1g ecu pinout.
http://www.dsmlink.com/images/forums/1GECUPinout.pdf
If you need help message me on facebook, i dont check on here much because I'm new to this forum.
Stephen Villarreal | Facebook

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back