1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Hello from Tampa FL.

Posted by ljasauto, Aug 27, 2018

Please Support JNZ Tuning
  1. ljasauto

ljasauto Probationary Member

Joined Aug 27, 2018
    Riverview, Florida
    First timer into a DSM, this is probably my 40th car I have bought haha. 15 years ago a couple of my friends had these cars and they were so cool to me and I knew how rare and "quick" they were. Well I just finished building an RX8 and decided I needed a new/another project to keep me busy.

So I was looking around town and couldn't find anything I was interested in. So then I expanded my search and BAM! I found a stock 91 eagle talon TSI!

Follow me on IG: jonditty for updated on the car.

Attached Files:

City Hunter likes this.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. ljasauto

Joined Aug 27, 2018
    Riverview, Florida
  3. City Hunter

City Hunter Probationary Member

Joined Jan 8, 2019
    Pinellas Park, Florida
    I'm excited to see the Talon up and running. I live in Pinellas Park just across the bay and am planning my rebuild in September. I need a little motivation for such a daunting task.

4. ljasauto

Joined Aug 27, 2018
    Riverview, Florida
    Awesome, I’m in Brandon I work our in saint Pete. Check out my channel I should be getting it running soon. YouTube: LJASauto

5. City Hunter

Joined Jan 8, 2019
    Pinellas Park, Florida
    I already did. Once you get her up and running it would be nice to take some glamor videos of her. I'm "The Shmekler" on YouTube. I'm an armature director and you can see a few test shots that I've posted on my channel. All of the other stuff I've done is copy written and not on social media. If you need any help with vlogging ideas or editing work let me know.

6. GsxJon

GsxJon Supporting Member

Joined Jun 20, 2015
    Bakersfield, California
    Welcome to dsm tuners. What’s your goals with the talon? Just remember this forum will become your best friend for finding information.

7. shinzon

shinzon Proven Member

Joined Sep 11, 2006
    St. Petersburg, Florida
    Sup from St. Pete.

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

14b   automatic
    1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

T25   automatic
  8. ljasauto

Joined Aug 27, 2018
    Riverview, Florida
    I really just wanted to try a new platform, a couple friends of mine back in the early 2000s had a couple of these cars and I have always wanted one. This is probably my 40th car Ive had haha. This car it going to be for the street/dragstrip

GsxJon likes this.
  9. GsxJon

GsxJon Supporting Member

Joined Jun 20, 2015
    Bakersfield, California
    As this isn’t your first rodeo, just always remember to keep up on Maintanance before mods. Looking forward to what she becomes in the future.

10. ljasauto

Joined Aug 27, 2018
    Riverview, Florida
    Lots done already. More to come. I have a couple videos up on the mods.

Attached Files:

11. Project90Talon

Project90Talon Proven Member

Joined Jan 27, 2008
    Orlando, Florida
    Hello from Orlando, I remember seeing this car posted for sale at some point. Looks like you're making good progress.

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Street Build

565.9 whp   448.4 lb/ft
  12. ljasauto

Joined Aug 27, 2018
    Riverview, Florida
    Yeh it was in orlando, I didnt even turn it on when I bought it. I gave him the cash and said Ill turn it on when i get home LOL. Should be getting painted soon.

13. Project90Talon

Joined Jan 27, 2008
    Orlando, Florida
    Ah, thought it looked familiar. A couple of local guys were talking about buying it for parts.

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Street Build

565.9 whp   448.4 lb/ft
  14. Rekadae

Rekadae Supporting Member

Joined Jul 14, 2017
    Lapeer, Michigan
    How is the scene down in that area?

We've got a place down in St. Pete never really thought they were around in the area, but apparently there are quite a few

15. City Hunter

Joined Jan 8, 2019
    Pinellas Park, Florida
    That's

That's why I myself jumped on here; to see if the local DSM scene was active. I havn't seen them around town except a few 30K Evos. There's a Talon clone of mine in down town St. Pete I saw once; and another one in a parking garage in John's Pass. Other than that, I've never seen any Talon, Laser, Eclipse, in person around here. Just 3rd gen. GS Spyders.

16. ljasauto

Joined Aug 27, 2018
    Riverview, Florida
    PARTS NOOO!! haha its good car now

'

I am not sure really, I usually just stick to my own but, wouldnt mind meeting up with a couple dsms. I saw a few at IFO this weekend.

17. Project90Talon

Joined Jan 27, 2008
    Orlando, Florida
    The local guys are cannibals, hilariously with all of the stuff they part out... very few of their cars run LOL

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Street Build

565.9 whp   448.4 lb/ft