The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Hawaii DSMs???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you part out I wanna swing by and see if I need any thing, them wheels look pretty nice and how are the tires. I would swap and some cash your way, oh and does anyone have an afpr for sale fittings and everything, let me know before i just end up buying one off maperformance.

Well guys in about a week or so, mistubishi will let me know what's happening. In the meantime, my carport is free for less headache inducing projects LOL

So its fixed. Running. Better than ever too. Now I gota find the middle timing cover, Get a boost gauge, and yeah.

That vid gets me in the mood to drive fast. But only on the track LOL ;)

I don't think were gonna get a subforum, problably cause we fit neatly in all other areas. Anyone familar with webhosting?

DSM get together for oahu residents all other islands welcome of course, knowledge share, parts exchange, swap stories. NEX outdoor food court parking area, directly infront of starbucks. Saturday 1000ish pm rollout with cruz at 1200 to kapolei turn around then dip.

Yes everyone bring a set of your own jumper cables. Mine are spoken for LOL

Last edited:
TONIGHT

10PM Starbucks in the NEX outdoor foodcourt. Coffee, DSMs, Jumpercables, Swap shop stories.

This is the ALOHA DSM meet. I dont expect alot of people to be there, but bring em out :) Cant wait to meet alot of you lurkers out there.

Anyway interested in a mountain run? Tanatlus? KoleKole? Mililani Mauka?

A lot of dsms showed up I'm glad to have met you all and see your setups. I'm inspired by your knowledge and my love has been renewed!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334401717775.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334401717775.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 252
Looks like I may be the first dsm in HI to rock a holset!! :) Got me a wh1c basically a hx35, it will go in once rebuild kit gets here and my bep housing. I'll post some install picks and updates soon. But for now the 16g is coming out and my 20g is going for the may 5 races.

Freggin sweet, I need to get on your level LOL

Yep. I wanna do another meetup. But I dunno when would be a good date. During the day would be cool maybe kapolei at the wendys

Hey everyone on oahu! The club I'm in is gonna be helping out with the may 5 car cruz! Hope to see everyone possible there! Here's the flier

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336069585091.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336069585091.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 260
Looks like I may be the first dsm in HI to rock a holset!! :) Got me a wh1c basically a hx35, it will go in once rebuild kit gets here and my bep housing. I'll post some install picks and updates soon. But for now the 16g is coming out and my 20g is going for the may 5 races.

Thats a rather large turbo you have, I am currently running a FP GT37R in mine. I had to do quite a bit of work to get that beast under the hood, and had to move a few stock pieces out of the way.

Thats a rather large turbo you have, I am currently running a FP GT37R in mine. I had to do quite a bit of work to get that beast under the hood, and had to move a few stock pieces out of the way.

I might have the smallest turbo on my DSM on this island LOL

Okay guys, I ordered some gauges but didn't think about how I'm gonna power em. I'm looking at the stm pigtail fuses, but I keep seeing stuff about the cig lighter.

I'm getting the prosport digital series gauges

Lighter works just tap into it and solder back up. I think I have another running off heater fuse or something. Just find 12v at a fuse when ignition is on an tap into it. But make sure it's not a fuse that might be easily blown or majorly important.

I'll post this here for you HI boys enjoy.
Johns DSM.mp4 - YouTube

Last edited:
I've been home but the Talon has just been sitting under my carport. The storage facility I left my car at allowed the car cover to come off and stay off. When I got there to pick it up, it was inside the car. I guess that was easier than putting it back on. Needless to say, stuff is faded and I have a bunch of surface rust.

I'm waiting on parts to come in before I start working on her. I just got my Treadstone manifold in and am still waiting on my Megasquirt. I also ordered some coilovers from Tuners Nation but they apparently went out of business and took my money with them.

It may be a while until I take the Talon to a meet. I might be willing to show up in my Durango, if I don't get shunned too much... or my new Monster, once I get my motorcycle license.

I've been home but the Talon has just been sitting under my carport. The storage facility I left my car at allowed the car cover to come off and stay off. When I got there to pick it up, it was inside the car. I guess that was easier than putting it back on. Needless to say, stuff is faded and I have a bunch of surface rust.

I'm waiting on parts to come in before I start working on her. I just got my Treadstone manifold in and am still waiting on my Megasquirt. I also ordered some coilovers from Tuners Nation but they apparently went out of business and took my money with them.

It may be a while until I take the Talon to a meet. I might be willing to show up in my Durango, if I don't get shunned too much... or my new Monster, once I get my motorcycle license.

Finally had some time to work on the DSM this past weekend. Got the new radiator in, now all I need is a power steering pump barcket and she should be good to go.

Sweet bro can't wait to see ya on the road. Maybe we can do another dsm meetup soon

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back