The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Have a 1991 automatic roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Gbucket

Probationary Member
Jun 3, 2015
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Just picked up a 1991 talon, really just picked the car up for the trans and transfer case. motor(6bolt) was running but smoked when pulled, the interior is grey cloth with matching door panels if anyone needs anything big or small im located in Fredericksburg. 703-587-2213(mike)...Thanks

I need a rear bumper support, mounting hardware, and the license plate light bracket if they aren't all rusted out.

rear support is there, but the car had a 1gb rear which as you know uses different tag setup I do have a 1ga rear bumper but the bracket is rooted out big time I used zip ties to hold the lights in place.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back