The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hattiesburg, MS areas? Southern MS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asimmons04

Probationary Member
Jan 3, 2011
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Anybody from that area?

97 GS Spyder (GSX turbo setup on the way)
105k original miles.

Looking for some more ppl to talk to, swap with, set up car meets.

If I can ever get around to finishing up my brakes and changing the water pump I'd like to set up a track day. If anyone in the area is interested just shoot me a PM. I rarely check subscribed threads so that's the best way to reach me.

Whats up bro? Im on the coast in Biloxi. Mobile and hattiesburg are less than an hour for me. It'd be nice to get up with some semi-locals. Shoot me a pm If you ever wanna get up. Ill be needing some help with tuning on Link V3 pretty soon :hellyeah:

anybody out there in hattiesburg or surrounding towns? just moved here from louisiana and kinda checking out if there are any other dsm'ers out here. Im in the process of restoring a 97 gst i rescued from a shady mechanic.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back