The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Hatch Decal Size & Placement Measurements

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofer

Feb 18, 2006
South Gilbert, Arizona
This might be a long shot since most of these stickers were blown off by a high pressure washer years ago, like mine, or they were removed to clean up the rear hatch. I was hoping that one of the few of you that still have your MITSUBISHI and GSX emblems on the hatch you could take a 15m walk outside and take a few measurements for me. Just fill in the blanks if you could...

I know there are vendors all over making these aftermarket however, they're in generic sizes and I'd like to get a set that are to OE specs and I'd like to know the proper placement.

GSX Emblem
WIDTH :
HEIGHT :
GSX Emblem placement
DISTANCE FROM BOTTOM :
DISTANCE FROM RIGHT :

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

MITSUBISHI Emblem
WIDTH :
HEIGHT :
MITSUBISHI Emblem placement
DISTANCE FROM BOTTOM :
DISTANCE FROM LEFT :

Thanks in advance for your help!

Boy are you ever in luck. I'm the original owner and they're still on. Mine's a 1999 GST but I doubt it's different. I measured to the text edge - not the clear decal edge which is slightly more. And it's in mm.

GSX Emblem
WIDTH : 106
HEIGHT : 18
GSX Emblem placement

DISTANCE FROM BOTTOM : 8
DISTANCE FROM RIGHT : 38

MITSUBISHI Emblem
WIDTH : 186
HEIGHT : 18
MITSUBISHI Emblem placement

DISTANCE FROM BOTTOM : 6
DISTANCE FROM LEFT :

I took very careful measurements a few years ago before doing the body on mine. With my OEM parts hoard is this crude drawing :

These values are as close to perfect as you will find, and where very carefully taken with a good metric ruler. Measurements are to the edge of the actual OEM decal, not the text.

Whoa whoa... You're gonna make decals and not offer to make for the community as well.. not nice.

Looks great.

Whoa whoa... You're gonna make decals and not offer to make for the community as well.. not nice.

Looks great.
Thanks for the compliments.

I bought them from Overnight Decals From Japan. I wanted their size measurements to verify what I was sent was exact, which it was. If you're looking for a set the dimensions are OE according to luv2rallye's measurements.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back