The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

HAHN Sounds and video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by siueclipse
actually i am paying for it dick, why don't you mind your own business.

seriously man, you need to back off my business before i lay into your business. ive never seen a more imature person than you in my life.

LOL, so quick to jump, I was referring to you being sponsered. And when you post into a public forum it is no longer "Private" So by doing so you made it my business and everyone else that views this thread. And by your comment above, Are you threatening me in someway? And about me being immature, you maybe right, but you are the one with an attitude problem, glad to see that you still think you are always right. :thumb: Good luck with your car. Hope you find a "Deal" on new axels and Tie rod ends. I would stock up if I was you though, seems with all that power, you could be breaking a lot of them. :D

Honestly I have seen guys with around 250hp snap thier axles. It's not hard to do if you don't know what your doing. I would not make any assumptions about hp until the dyno sheets come back. Honestly if we were going to go by just the time you ran before the axles snapped I would say you are somewhere in the 240-260hp range.

i tried to stay out of this, but in all honesty i dont see why you are being such an ass siu.. these guys are telling you that you have enough hp to break axles!! that sounds like a compliment to me! :thumb:

haha a compliment. thats funny.. no legal.. i was bitching at you because i know you were trying to say some shit referring to my girlfriend paying for everything. don't try and say thats no what you meant, because ive picked up on the little remarks you leave. Ive already bought tie rod ends. I bought an axle today from napa for 80 bux.

too bad i can't launch till i get better ones though. ill go to the dyno later this week maybe.

also...
the reason why this thread went south is because i read this thread in a way that bd was giving me a lot of shit for no reason. i really think people should reread how this all started, maybe youll see that bd was giving me shit for no reason.

as far as legaleagle is concerned. he and i dont like each other. since the day we ended our friendship he has made it his life goal to step on my coat tails. youd think that he would just go away like a mature person, but no.. he has to continue his idiotic ways. Ive left him alone, but he just can't seem to do something more productive with his life.

James

Actually I did not pick up on any of the crap that you did about what legal said. It sounds to me like if anyone has issues about being mature it is you. Your the one that chose to make your issues with him public. Also you did mention that your girlfriend helped you in the past so even if he did refer to her it's not like he was far from the truth.

As far as "can't launch until you get better ones" your wrong. There are plenty of people putting 400hp to the ground on stock axles running 12s that manage not to snap them and your not putting down anywhere near that. I managed to not snap mine and the only reason I put on my upgraded axles was as a precaution. Bd only called you out for your lame ass videos that everyone here has been waiting forever to see. Not trying to be an ass but watching two guys go up and down the same pieces of road and not actually do anything but make fun of cars is not really a good video. Maybe instead you should have filmed your runs at the track. Even though you snapped your axles it still would have shown people what your car looks like and what type of driver you are. The other videos from before your 20G are nothing more than you bragging about what you have and you cannot even see the road. All you see is your dash and you saying F'ing this and F'ing that.

I called you out because you brag alot about what your hp should be or what your times should be but you have only posted up one timeslip and no dyno sheets. You said you are going to the dyno when you get your axles on so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. As of right now all you have shown us is a 14 second car with 10K+ in mods and labor.

Not to be harsh but talk is cheap so when the numbers come up and you post a 12 second 380hp slip and sheet I'll eat my words.

breaking axles is an easy thing to do though. they aren't designed for whats being put through them. i seriously doubt many people have stock axles and are running 400+hp with no problems. id have to see that proven in some way. i lauched at 4500 which should be a good rom considering the mods i have, but the axles snapped like a twig.

the stuff i pick up on from eagle isn't just on here. there are other message boards he hounds me at. really rich, just go away. stop being a punk, and just go away.

what gets talked about on a board is just that.. talk. i know how fast my car could be because i drive it. i never said the videos i was posting were worth anything. most people just want to hear how the car sounds when driving.

look dude, you just need to step back and get off my case as well. the only person i know with a digital camcorder has been out of town for 3 weeks on a cruise. he got back last night. so sure, now that he is back ill try and get some decent videos for you to watch. about the dyno talk.. its expensive.. and since i keep breaking things because of the latest mod, its hard to justify spending 100 bux in case something else breaks. im at a point right now where ive almost got everything taken care of.

LOL, your so funny James, why would I go away, I would loose my entertainmant of laughing at you. Good luck with your NAPA axels, I thought you were looking for upgraded parts, not replacements. I look forward to your next "I broke this on my car" post. Oh yeah, one more thing, what other boards do I hound you on? PROVE IT, dont just say it is this board and this board. I have tried to give you advise but you choose to not take it because you have a chip on your shoulder and think that you know everything. Thats why you will forever be replacing things on your car. I am not trying to harass you or pick on you but you say things and do things that warrant it. I just call you out on it and it makes you mad.

Really though, you have a nice setup and a nice car, I am really curious to see what it runs once you get it going. And in case you didnt understand this last paragraph it is a compliment. :D

breaking axles is an easy thing to do though. they aren't designed for whats being put through them. i seriously doubt many people have stock axles and are running 400+hp with no problems. id have to see that proven in some way. i lauched at 4500 which should be a good rom considering the mods i have, but the axles snapped like a twig.

Maybe 420 axles don't hold to 400hp but I know tons of 4G guys out here who have stock axles. My axles held out fine all the way to the end when I replaced them, but my axles were one of my first mods. I think driver error can contribute a lot to broken axles. You have more power now and little experience so I would say it is a little of both.

the stuff i pick up on from eagle isn't just on here. there are other message boards he hounds me at. really rich, just go away. stop being a punk, and just go away.

Noone cares about your problems with him. He never brought them up here on this thread and he never made a personal attack. You made the remarks and brought up your past with him. I think if anyone needs to let things go it is you.

look dude, you just need to step back and get off my case as well. the only person i know with a digital camcorder has been out of town for 3 weeks on a cruise. he got back last night. so sure, now that he is back ill try and get some decent videos for you to watch. about the dyno talk.. its expensive.. and since i keep breaking things because of the latest mod, its hard to justify spending 100 bux in case something else breaks. im at a point right now where ive almost got everything taken care of.

I'm not getting on your case. I'm merely pointing out that you brag a lot with nothing to back it up. 100 bucks for a dyno is a small price to pay for tuning a 10K+ setup don't you think? If you really have all these high hopes for your car then you should have went to the dyno and tuned it before ever going to the track.

Like I said, you come off rude and like a show off. Put up the time slips and dyno sheets to back up your boasts and I'll eat my words.

you know what. i dont come off rude. i just don't like legal eagle. i have my reasons, deal with that and don't lecture me on why i shouldnt be like that.

i dont have little experience racing. ive been racing with a couple cars for 4 years now. thats a good start in my opinion. granted this car is probably the fastest ive ever owned, but still.

rich, im going to get stronger axles, but i just bought one now so i could get the car up and running again. life time warratied axles, who cars if another breaks. rich, you have hounded me on gateway, and on here, not to mention the shit you talk about me to other people around town. to be honest, you are one of the reasons why siimports gets no respect in his town. people know who you are and your attitude. they know youre a jerk and you like to be one. you show it on here and in person. im simply asking you not to post in any thread i start. im simply asking you to go away, do your own thing. feel free to do anything you wish anywhere, but im asking you to be less of a jerk for a minute and just leave my shit alone. i dont like you, i loath you, i resent knowing you, i hate everything about you. so go away. stop trying to make your pathetic life seem somewhat barable by trying to make fun of others. just go away, leave my threads alone, leave me alone, go do something with your life besides acting like an ass for no reason.

lastly, im going to block you on here, and can we please KEEP THE THREAD ON TOPIC.

Ok first of all if anyone has noticed. siueclipse did not start this thread. Second of all like I said NOONE cares about your history with legal. He has made some comments that you have interpreted as sarcastic even though noone else here has. You are posting on a public board and as long as you do and he is not making personal attacks then he has every right to post in your threads. When you are rude to people or make stupid comments like you have in this thread then you leave yourself wide open to these sort of things. You managed to hijack this thread and turn it into something about you. Not only that you also manage to slam other people and other websites in the process. I have read some of your other posts and you do the same thing about this site. Maybe if you were not so caught up with trying to flame people and make them look bad you might actually not come off like such a jerk.

Like I said, and my girlfriend (psychology grad) agrees. You have some personal issues you need to deal with. Also you really need to keep your personal problems to yourself and not throw a fit like an 8 year old when someone calls you out on your BS.

oh bullshit man, i dont give a flying #### about what you and your g/f think, youre right, this thread wasn't made by me, however im the only active hahn person that is posting any sounds and video in here. if you go back and read the thread, youll see people waiting on just my stuff and nobody else has offered anything to the thread. there might be one other person that posted something, but for the most part, its been my crappy videos.

"He has made some comments that you have interpreted as sarcastic even though noone else here has"

you dont know him like i do... im tired about this subject of him..

i haven't slammed any other website or anyone on this entire board. find it and prove it to me.

I have nothing to prove to you. Anyone can do a search and see what I'm saying.

you dont know him like i do...

The point is noone cares and you keep trying to make people care by bringing up things that have nothing to do with anything. This thread was originally started so the guy could get an idea of what they system sounded like. You turned it into "look at my car and what I have". I think when you posted your first video you were on track but you have pretty much taken over the thread. I noticed the star guys won't even entertain you anymore after your Hahn vs Star debates.

If you have been racing for four years and this is the fastest car you have owned then what did you race before?

Finally maybe you should have ignored legal from the beginning if you had such a problem with him. There are tons of turbo 420 guys on this board that have cars faster than you, but from what I have seen they avoid you like the plauge. Maybe that is because of all this BS you bring to your threads, or perhaps it's all the bench race boasting that you have done?

Just an observation.

What a mess.

2fast420a, take a flight down to carbondale, and meet up with legal and James. All three of you hang out and drunk or something, prolly find out that youre much different in person than on the net (net arguing is so pointless). Plus this is getting way off the topic.

prolly find out that youre much different in person than on the net (net arguing is so pointless). Plus this is getting way off the topic.

Amen to that brother.

Also Initial, I noticed that you say you have a 1G but you have a picture of a 2G in your sig. Is that a second car? If so it looks nice man.

BTW I would post vids or sounds but I don't own a digital camera or video camera. I can afford it, but I just can't validate the expense since I'm rarely home to use it.

Originally posted by siueclipse
dont bother responding rich cause i wont see any of your posts. feel free to act like an ass all you want cause im done wasting my time with your antics.

LOL, ok dude. thanks for your permission, forgive me if I dont listen to you. Good luck on your car, cant wait to see it on the street, once you get it running, again I mean. :thumb:

Originally posted by Initial DSM
What a mess.

2fast420a, take a flight down to carbondale, and meet up with legal and James. All three of you hang out and drunk or something, prolly find out that youre much different in person than on the net (net arguing is so pointless). Plus this is getting way off the topic.

Initial,

I have hung out with SIU, and he used to be a really cool person. But see, nevermind, I won't be like him and bring personal things on the board. You are right though, it is a mess and it is way off topic. I see you are trying to mod your 2G with a turbo kit. Have you decided to go with the Hahn? It is a good kit but make sure you know what it is that you want in the long run before you start to drop the cash. Put up some vid's and pics when you get it done. Good luck. :D

Originally posted by Initial DSM
What a mess.

couldnt have said it better. isnt this in the n/t turbo conversions forum?
honestly though guys, if you have personal stuff, leave it out.

anyways, im looking forward to more videos... and when i can borrow my friend's digital camera, i will post some videos of my star kit.

97eclipsedgs - , wheres Grand Island?

siueclipse - I think you'd be better off saving the $ for the driveshaftshop axles; I havent seen too much of anything else, plus they have stages.

2fast420A - Yeah, thats my 2nd car. I figure since dsmtuners is mostly 4G63 cars, I'd post that one since you cant post 2. (I have 2 1/2 )

legaleagle - yeah, Ive been contemplating what to do for a year now, so i think its time I get oof my lazy ass and do something. The 2.4L looks awesome, but Motofool,Skrilla, Widebodied and the 1Bill , know what theyre doing as far as building that car, so Im thinking of stay with 2.0 or 2.2L now. As far as turbo, I might not go with Hahn just yet, weighing things out and options.

I have an Accel DFI 6. I want to use it as a standalone, not a piggyback. I'm guessing I could use either an MSD ignition or Crane Ignition. Anyone know what kind of distributor I should get. I called Hahn and left a message, but they didnt return my call. My friend got a Mazda MX - 6 distributor, but he has a 90 Talon, so not sure if that would work for 420A. Gary Howell said as soon as I figure out what distributor to get, he'll figuree out which Crane Ignition I need. Any ideas?

i went ahead and got the axle from napa for 52 bux.. luckily i get a discount there, 20% off. im going to go ahead and replace it just so i can run the car. who cares if i break it up, its warrantied. hehe

ill get the driveshaftshop axles. trying to work out a plan to obtain the money.

James

im sorry siueclipse. i have never seen a bigger bunch of dic*s in my life

Originally posted by -OneLowTalon-
im sorry siueclipse. i have never seen a bigger bunch of dic*s in my life

calling them d icks? or.. sorry im confused.

btw everyone, this weekend ill be going to nopi with the incar camera. ill post some GOOD videos after this weekend. Im not sure if im going to raceor not, but ill take some videos of racing on the way.. etc..

James

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back