The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

HAHN Sounds and video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think this is hilarious because all I have seen from siueclipse is a whole lot of talk and a fake dyno sheet that he only admitted was fake when someone called him out on it.

Siueclipse why don't you post up dyno sheets that are real like you have in the past. Also why don't you have any timeslips to show for all the trash you have been talking? Even in your videos you act like your car is fast but yet I see nothing in them that remotely shows a "fast" car.

I think anyone who shops for used tie rod ends should not acting like they are not a "newbie" :rolleyes:

Finally 14.6 is not too shabby in CO with the elevation on a lightly modded 1G. Why don't you go race with the mile high boys and bring a timeslip back here to back up all this trash talk?

Long story short: If your going to be a prick to everyone maybe you should stay on your 3 hit per week website and not come back here until you have some REAL dyno sheets and timeslips.

Originally posted by 2fast420a
I think this is hilarious because all I have seen from siueclipse is a whole lot of talk and a fake dyno sheet that he only admitted was fake until someone called him out on it.

Siueclipse why don't you post up dyno sheets that are real like you have in the past. Also why don't you have any timeslips to show for all the trash you have been talking? Even in your videos you act like your car is fast but yet I see nothing in them that remotely shows a "fast" car.

I think anyone who shops for used tie rod ends should not acting like they are not a "newbie" :rolleyes:

Finally 14.6 is not too shabby in CO with the elevation on a lightly modded 1G. Why don't you go race with the mile high boys and bring a timeslip back here to back up all this trash talk?

Long story short: If your going to be a prick to everyone maybe you should stay on your 3 hit per week website and not come back here until you have some REAL dyno sheets and timeslips.
ouch.. and thank you, 14.6 is good at this elevation considering everyone else around me was in the 16's.. :thumb:

I think this is hilarious because all I have seen from siueclipse is a whole lot of talk and a fake dyno sheet that he only admitted was fake until someone called him out on it.

LOL, I love it when someone can say what is on there mind. Well said, I dont think I could of said it better myself, and trust me when I say that I have said things, LOL. :D

And being from Denver I can vouche for how hard it is to get good times, kinda sucks, but, its the price you pay to live in one of the best states. :thumb:

I think this is hilarious because all I have seen from siueclipse is a whole lot of talk and a fake dyno sheet that he only admitted was fake when someone called him out on it.

What are your timeslips? Im actually serious, your setup looks impressive. Though its very similiar to James, wonder why you guys are all fighting? :confused:
I have a 420A which I'm lookin into rebuilding and I might go your route, thats why I ask.

1st of all, i never said that was my dyno sheet. fact of the matter is, i posted the wrong image, it was supposed to be the full program.

i know a stock gs will take longer than 15 seconds in the quarter.. i was playin around..

legal, i was just playing around with you, if you didn't have your head up your dog's ass for a minute you might see that. yeah and i changed my posted because i know that i put the wrong time.. don't you have anything better to do then be a bi*** on the internet? you know where i am if you want to settle anything. damn internet tough guys :thumb:....

i wasn't looking for used tie rod ends. i was looking for new ones. i was just hoping to save a little money because of how much i have spent lately.

hey 2fast.. you can go #### yourself. i dont act like a dick to anyone on here. i try and be as helpful as possible to anyone that asks. i didn't start off acting like an asshole in this thread.. bd did. you are going to stoop as low as to pick on a website that has been up for 3 weeks? LOL.. get a clue man. i would have real dyno and timeslips, but im currently trying to work out a few bugs in the system and finish upgrading a few things. i dont lie about what i have done to my car. look in my gallery if you dont believe me.. even legaleagle will tell you that is my car.

back on topic... again...

I didn't get the extreme rods simply because i didn't think they were needed. im sure it would have been nice, but at the time the total bill was getting pretty high. about 2400 bux went into my engine compartment with as many things as i could get for good prices.

Im going to track tonight, now that I have new tires, so ill post a sheet later.. its only an 1/8th mile track and a shitty one at that. furthermore, any of you should know that our cars arent exactly setup for the 1/8 mile strip, they are setup for the 1/4 at best.

Originally posted by siueclipse
i know a stock gs will take longer than 15 seconds in the quarter.. i was playin around..

legal, i was just playing around with you, if you didn't have your head up your dog's ass for a minute you might see that. yeah and i changed my posted because i know that i put the wrong time.. don't you have anything better to do then be a bi*** on the internet? you know where i am if you want to settle anything. damn internet tough guys :thumb:....

LOL, I know where you are, and I have seen you, I dont recall you ever saying anything to ma. Anyway, I am not goin to get into this again. Enjoy your program and who knows, I might see you at the track tonight, I will be looking for the Tent with velvet ropes around the car. LOL. :thumb: Good luck with your car.

1st of all, i never said that was my dyno sheet. fact of the matter is, i posted the wrong image, it was supposed to be the full program.

why is it whenever someone calls u on something you change your story around? u were not joking when u said to me that your car does a 15.6 stock.. because it doesnt, my tsi awd probably does a 15.6 stock.

Im going to track tonight, now that I have new tires, so ill post a sheet later.. its only an 1/8th mile track and a shitty one at that. furthermore, any of you should know that our cars arent exactly setup for the 1/8 mile strip, they are setup for the 1/4 at best.

Sooo how did you do? Slips?

What are your timeslips? Im actually serious, your setup looks impressive. Though its very similiar to James, wonder why you guys are all fighting?

I'm not trying to fight. My mods are similar and I have a few on deck getting ready to go in. I don't post my times or my dyno because I don't really do a lot of the tuning on my car. It's not that I can't but rather because I don't have the time with my line of work. I pay a guy and he does the work. So basically I don't feel it would be right to post times and dynos for a car I did not build. Fact is I have made it pretty quick and when I get beat I can figure out why when it happens.

Dyno sheet programs are just another step in a nasty Bench Racing addiction. No program under 10K is going to give accurate details about your dyno results because it won't take into consideration everything about the car.

hey 2fast.. you can go #### yourself.

OK I think I made my point. Fact is SIU I have seen your type come and go. Move along little rich riceboy I think there is a sticker out there begging to be put on your car.

I just think you guys shouldnt fight. You could prolly learn alot form each other. I talk to 1Bill and Motofool from 2GNT and their setups are kinda the same and now theyre business partners. Both have 2.4L turbo 420a's. I want to turbo my car soon (real soon :mad: ) , but I cant make up my mind what setup to go with. :|

I went with the Hahn because of the numbers behind it. Granted Bill is the only one I have seen with those numbers and I have not dynoed or 1/4 miled mine but I have not seen anyone get a time close to that.

I figure it's just a matter of time before someone gets 12s with a DSM 420a, but it is going to take money and time.

I have nothing against the star kits and I have seen good numbers with them, but hahn was just the path I chose. Later I'm most likely going with a custom setup.

Well, last night at the track......

I got there late, didn't have much time for getting a few runs in before the last call of time trials. My first run was a 9.6 AGAIN. I seem to stuck there. I screwed up on the launch and i forgot to take air out of the tires. I didn't launch in the desired rpm range i would have liked to. I was rushed to get on the track and get going since we were so late for time trials. Oh well... I know it will do better. A buddy of mine has an awd tsi 91, he ran a 9 flat last time we were there, (didn't run it last night), but he and i have raced on the street and ive beat him badly almost every time. I think i choke on the track, haha.

The secon run.. I got on the line reved to about 4500 rpm (which was the highest ive launched the car at yet), car launch hard, basically lept off the line, then stopped.. snapped driver's side axle.. LOL

Looks like im going to have to find some upgraded axles before i go lauching like that again. Cooling thing is though.. Our axles are rated to about 325WHP.. I must have been putting that much on the ground on the launch. Either that or it was a combination of all the added torque mods, new sticky tires on a very sticky track.

Either way, we sat at the track till about 2 for when my buddy's trailer came and got me. Kinda sucks, but oh well, its all a process. This is just another step.

James

Im thinking the key to this will be in proper tuning.
This is why I want to get a DFI, and have someone tune it when I'm done. Ive seen some 4G63's with stock engines run some pretty impressive numbers with crazy boost and big turbos and theyre cars were tuned very well.

Looks like im going to have to find some upgraded axles before i go lauching like that again. Cooling thing is though.. Our axles are rated to about 325WHP.. I must have been putting that much on the ground on the launch. Either that or it was a combination of all the added torque mods, new sticky tires on a very sticky track.

Your right, it's a combination of added hp, sticky tires, prothane motor mounts, and your LSD. I have seen guys with 250hp snap axles, but obviously your putting out a lot more than than that. It also has to do with the fact that all that power is now transferred even more directly to the axles and not being absorbed by the other driveline parts like the stock motor mounts. Even when you upgrade your axles your going to have to be careful with traction loss becuase wheel hop will eat even upgraded axles.

Don't you have lsd and Stiff motor mounts? The axles might be rated for 325hp but that is not taking into acount that you have those 2 things. You really need to get upgraded axles if your going to be launching hard.

Originally posted by Initial DSM
Im thinking the key to this will be in proper tuning.
This is why I want to get a DFI, and have someone tune it when I'm done. Ive seen some 4G63's with stock engines run some pretty impressive numbers with crazy boost and big turbos and theyre cars were tuned very well.
tuning is the key to the 1st gen dsms, or actually, any turbo car.

they are pretty expensive. i have seen a couple other places that aren't that expensive.

thanx though

Jeez, you have spent all this money and you want to go cheap? You need to realize that you get what you pay for. I mean why not get the good stuff, its not like your paying for it. :D

actually i am paying for it dick, why don't you mind your own business.

seriously man, you need to back off my business before i lay into your business. ive never seen a more imature person than you in my life.

Man, why all the negativity? You know he is right about getting what you pay for. You posted it here so technically you made it his business.

no.. i was talking about the last comment of... "its not like your paying for it."

i usually can find the same products for a cheaper price. its not always "you get what you pay for".. an example would be the vortech sfmu i picked up brand new for $110 sealed in the box.

Right but when it comes to good axles your going to be hard pressed to find them cheap.

eh.. you never know. just need to look around and see whats out there. just because everyone says go here.. doesn't mean that's the only place. know what i mean?

actually im going to add. this....

ive actually saved a lot of money on the mods that i have right now only because ive found cheap places to buy them, i look for deals.. etc.. another example would be my 20g.. was almost 200 bux off when i bought it because hahn had a sale going on.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back