The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

HAHN Sounds and video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nevermind, now I see it.

Those are some pretty impressive #'s
I watched all the videos you posted and therye great.
So if I remember it was JE pistons , eagle rods (extreme?)
and the 20g.

Do you plan on getting bigger axles since thats alot of power oyuve added? driveshaftshop axes

You said in one of your videos, the clutchmasters stage 4 felt like nothing. What were you comparing it to? ACT 2600? That and the 6 puck clutch are the only aftermarket clutches ive driven, but I do want to get the clutchmaster stage 4. Hows that compare to Centerforce stage 3 (its much cheaper)

Originally posted by legaleagle
LMFAO. Is that your dream dyno sheet you have up there James? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :thumb: :laugh:

haha yeah. thats exactly what that is. i made that dyno graph from a program called dyno 2000 engine simulation. its ####in cool. you can build a motor to the exact specifications of what your motor is. it will show you what it will do to your hp and torque ratings. very cool shit. it can help you plan out how to get maximum hp out of your ride. Unforutnatly it doesn't have like hahn turbos or anything, but i chose one thats damn close to mine.

Ill post a scren shot in a sec.

whats with all the attitude? Excuse me god if i don't know all my stupid videos by heart. Quit acting like a f$cking moron. I swear to god.. you think you are hot shit or something because you bought an old piece of shit awd. Grow up will you?

btw.. running a 14.6 is not impressive. I think my car does that stock. LOL

Originally posted by siueclipse
whats with all the attitude? Excuse me god if i don't know all my stupid videos by heart. Quit acting like a f$cking moron. I swear to god.. you think you are hot shit or something because you bought an old piece of shit awd. Grow up will you?

btw.. running a 15.6 is not impressive. I think my car does that stock. LOL
holy shit man what religion are you? because its some odd religion if u think im god. dont swear to god (me) pos awd huh? umm.. someone jealous because have awd.?
15.6? no, i ran a 14.6, which still isnt very impressive, but that was at our very high elevation here.. 2nd, your car does 15.6 stock? LOL.. ya, sure.. 3rd, very nice setup you have there, 20g is nice..
4th, quit acting like an asshole all the time.. be sure not to blow this turbo up.. (they require clean oil with the correct fittings) good luck, dont break anything on that 10sec. ride. =)

Why the beef Bd1000? This is a cool thread, and I'm learning alot, I dont want it locked.
:|

James keep up the good work , dont let people bring you down I say.

Now I see why 2GNT people stay away from this site.
I dont understand the feud between 4G63's and 420a's

AND I own both cars! :confused:

i always seen the 4g63 guys as being less than cordial (friendly).
umm.. ok.. whos the one that started calling people asses and such? ya that was you ofcourse, but hey were all used to you being a cocky dick.. its cool.. its a shame too because your car is a nice, fast car.. o well.

Originally posted by Bd1000Eclipse

umm.. ok.. whos the one that started calling people asses and such? ya that was you ofcourse, but hey were all used to you being a cocky dick.. its cool.. its a shame too because your car is a nice, fast car.. o well.

why don't you go re-read this thread. then after you realize how you acted, don't bother posting in it again. lets keep this on topic.

James

James, why didnt you get the eagle extreme rods that Gary sells? Arent they more durable, especially if youre going to use high boost?
Its strange that Howell doesnt give you that many choices for pistons/rods, and he knocked the hell out of the Pauter rods, saying theyre as strong as stock. Not sure about that comment.

what the ####?

which video are you talking about?

i told above what software it was dummy.. "dyno 2000 engine simulation"

James

Here you go, being a dick again, jee, I thought you could act like a normal person for a few posts but I guess I should have known better. Thanks for the info. Oh, and nice one changing your posts, as usual. I dont think you car runs 14.6 stock, hell you'd be lucky if it ran that now, 15k later, haa. :thumb: See you around champ.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back