The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

HAHN Sounds and video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi guys!
sorry to bring back this thread! OMG
I am just curios to hear the sound of 420A turboed by hahnracecraft.
All the links on this thread are really old and are not longer work.
Can somebody make an update about this THREAD?? :confused:

I will apreciate it and i am sorry for any trouble! :p

legaleagle said:
LOL, ok dude. thanks for your permission, forgive me if I dont listen to you. Good luck on your car, cant wait to see it on the street, once you get it running, again I mean. :thumb:

after reading all these posts it seems like sui is a little eddgy but i'd be to if i had a bunch of azzholes like above leaving posts that don't do anything for the thread. this is a Phuckin message board to talk about your cars problems,needs,and just general information...

kicknyours said:
after reading all these posts it seems like sui is a little eddgy but i'd be to if i had a bunch of azzholes like above leaving posts that don't do anything for the thread. this is a Phuckin message board to talk about your cars problems,needs,and just general information...

hey man, check the date when that was posted. this is a very very old thread.

siueclipse said:
hey man, check the date when that was posted. this is a very very old thread.

Exactly, cant this thing get closed already? :thumb: :talon:

Bigglesworth87 said:
Exactly, cant this thing get closed already? :thumb: :talon:
Closed?? How about updated links instead :thumb:

Yea, and some video's/sound would be nice. As well as some comparison's between the guys with Hahn and the guys with Star-I'm looking to get one of the kits by Christmas, but can't decide which. Star is cheaper, and comes with a FMIC, but from reading this thread it seems the Hahn puts down better numbers. Any insights?

Well if you haven't seen the video's i'd thought I'd contriubte to the whole sounds idea.

This is my star stage 2 turbokit. Hayame 2.5" exahust, stock cat, greddy type S BOV with an HKS insert in it.

Its on a dyno pull but also for those of you interested in the what the open dump tube sounds like here it is.

www.students.washington.edu/randym4/dsm/jundyno.wmv

anyone know if these videos are lurking around somewhere else since siueclipse has taken his site down?

BigRand said:
Well if you haven't seen the video's i'd thought I'd contriubte to the whole sounds idea.

This is my star stage 2 turbokit. Hayame 2.5" exahust, stock cat, greddy type S BOV with an HKS insert in it.

Its on a dyno pull but also for those of you interested in the what the open dump tube sounds like here it is.

www.students.washington.edu/randym4/dsm/jundyno.wmv
nice video:thumb:

Here is a video of my old car: Hahn stage 2 with side mount, magnaflow muffler(the neon had a mandrel bent system from the factory), engine mount inserts, 1g bov etc. this is on Woodward ave where the speed limit is 55mph so the driver, mike g who I sold it to, is not doing anything too illegal...: [ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fuLYPkxLiHU]Woodward Neon Stg 2 Hahn - YouTube[/ame]

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back