The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you do the dyno run on the stock side mount? If so, can you share a pic of the graph? I'm curious to see what sort of psi you ran the 16G on and how much power you got on no tune. Also I'm guessing you've got a 2.5" downpipe and 3" out the back? Did you see any boost creep with this setup?

As always, she's lookin' fine!

Did you do the dyno run on the stock side mount? If so, can you share a pic of the graph? I'm curious to see what sort of psi you ran the 16G on and how much power you got on no tune. Also I'm guessing you've got a 2.5" downpipe and 3" out the back? Did you see any boost creep with this setup?

Yes right now I’m still on the SMIC. I meant to have a VRSF FMIC installed before my appointment, but I ended up doing a pump rewire and replacing a torn injector O-ring with the time instead. I’ll be putting the FMIC on after the tune is done, which should help keep the tune steady during the summer time.

Right now I have a 3” down pipe and 3” cat back. They both neck down right at the cat so they can mate up with my magnaflow oem style Cat. My tuner is actually recommending we pull the oem style cat out and open all that up with a 3” high flow Cat. I’m going to have him put that in and hopefully see some more gains.

I can share the graphs when it’s all done. For reference though I’m at 225awhp or about 273 crank right now with the oem style Cat.

Tuned to 20PSI, 11.1AFR, 3” straight from turbo back to muffler. No boost creep, I have a larger tubular 02 housing and the evo iii 16g I bought from extremepsi has some alterations to keep creep in check. Lower line is with an oem style Cat, higher line is a high flow 3” Cat. Converting to crank from AWHP numbers on the sheet I’m seeing between 287 and 305 HP at the crank. My torque holds decently from when the turbo is fully spooled up into the mid 5000 RPM range. I haven’t checked where my timing is at but I can post that later.

Attachments

• 76BCC9D2-B04A-413E-8FBA-6FE369F018A0.jpeg
    76BCC9D2-B04A-413E-8FBA-6FE369F018A0.jpeg
    304.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back