The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

GT4202R Turbo... 2L or 2.4L long rod?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSisleeper said:
So this new super 16g should be awsome that you were talking about in the PM... can't wait ;)

LMFAO!! super 16g, thats funny. More like a super duper 16g haha.

TSIsleeper, how is the spool on the gt4202? That is the same turbo that I have got last week, just waiting on shearer to finish my topmount manifold. Jesus I can't wait to put this thing on and go for sh1t. tired of looking at my car with no turbo or manifold in it.

from 6K on your cars pretty much gonna be a rocket with wheels!!, spool is ok for a 1000hp turbo on a 4 cylinder I'd say

tsisleeper lives! nice seeing you yesterday man, that car is freakin' insane brother!!!

edit: haha hey I just noticed that my handle on here is the same as your car!

I'd like to continue this discussion, except in the present time! (Fast forward ~ 7 years)..

With all the changes in compressor wheel and turbos in general, now available to the general public.

Is really like to see some spool numbers of any variation of the gt42 (BB or journal), with turbine housing, manifold, etc. details included.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back