The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Grand Rapids DSMer's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had to part with my Spyder when I had my son :(
Looking to get a new DSM. I think Saturday nights at Sonic are still a go. I have been spending most of my down time in Detroit lately so I'm kind of out of the local loop :/

Im here in wyoming, doin a gsx swap on my gst, startin from scratch though, so shes gonna b down for a while LOL would love to cruz but that would b hard with the car bein rebuilt in my garage

Attachments

• IMG_20160613_181835913.jpg
    IMG_20160613_181835913.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 142
One of the only things I'll miss about where I'm at now(NJ and philly area) is the DSMers I've become close to. Gonna need you guys to fill that void. Haha

out in good ol greenville. haha. met another dsm guy in gr last night. i was takin pics of his car while he was gettin a parkin ticket. hes comin on sat too.
Dude for real?? I'm from Greenville I've never seen your Talon. I have a '90 Tsi. EDIT: Oh just realized your post was from 2012 maybe that's why I haven't seen you LOL.

Last edited:
There are still DSMers here? WOW. I used to know almost everyone around here with one, but now I really only know my buddies. I'm always down to meet new DSM guys, but my 2g is getting body work done and my 1g is a decade long project.
I'm here in Eaton Rapids... we are a rare breed around these parts!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back