The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Good tuning shops in North GA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2boostedplaya

Probationary Member
Dec 29, 2008
dalton, Georgia
I am looking for a good tuning shop in GA to tune my 99GST. This past weekend i took my car to a shop in Marrietta and they only squeezed 298whp on a dyno dynamics on my fp green @18 psi and the current mods iin my profile. I was so dissappointed because i had dynoed 270whp on my big 16G @14 psi and only gained 28whp with over $3500 spent on my car to support the fp green. So if anybody can suggest a good shop id really appreciate it! Thanks!

Im on the hunt for a shop to do some tuning also, I'll let you know if I find one

I heard Battle Ground does a good job at tuning. Thats where my friend took his Supra. I would like to find a shop that can dyno an AWD in the macon area!

hey guys ,i got a 2g and i want to know what i need to take my car to a shop and get it tuned. i running my mods only with a dsmchip for keydriver, my mods are : fp big t28 , 560 evo injectors, 190 rewire fuel pump, f.m.i.c, 2g ported intake with 1g throttle body ,hks bov with uicp, hks 264/272 cams, fp 17 psi actuator, mbc, the car run strong 19 psi of boost. can i get 280whp with this mods? so let me know if you found a good shop. thanks

I have an associate that lives in Aiken, South Carolina. He is thinking about buying an already built 1G AWD from Arizona. It needs a pump gas tune. Where is the closest shop with a good reputation? Thanks.

You might want to try Top Speed in Atlanta, my friend.

I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if anyone has found a good shop yet? I live in lexington sc and would like to get my talon a pro tune. I have dsmlink v3 but im sure a pro can tune it better than I ever could. Thanks guys.

I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if anyone has found a good shop yet? I live in lexington sc and would like to get my talon a pro tune. I have dsmlink v3 but im sure a pro can tune it better than I ever could. Thanks guys.
Not unless you want to pay an arm and a leg. and people tell you they will help you on the side but flake out. Get a Haynes book and study, just do it your self like i am having to do

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back