The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Good coolant hose diagram

Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lebon29

Proven Member
Mar 13, 2014
caledonia, Wisconsin
Any coolant hose diagrams are appreciated cause the ones posted aren't really helping me. I got a few straggler hoses cannot figure out where they go

I have 2 hoses that come from the bottom off the right side of the radiator and I found ones spot but not the others. Also I'm missing the top one of the pipe that goes from the air filter to the turbo

Ya that's right thanks

Where at on the water pipe tho? I can't find a spot for it

It's not 38 I'm stumped on tho it doesn't show the 2 hoses I can't figure out

In addition to the diagram serviceguy provided and I linked to previously, these will round out the coolant hoses in these cars, save the one heater core line that isn't shown in any of these.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That heater hose would run to #1 on your thermostat housing.

The hose I'm trying to figure out where it goes is connected to the turbo feed line hose by a zip tie. And there is already 2 hoses on my tranny

I got the one on the thermostat housing there's another one in the same bundle of hoses that comes off the radiator about 2 inches away from. That one

On a '91+, there will be TWO hoses off the thermostat housing, just like the last picture says.

There are ZERO hoses going to the radiator other than the upper and lower radiator hoses from the thermostat housing and to the water pipe, respectively, and the auto transmission cooler hoses if so applicable.

I'm at a loss unless you can better detail, either in words or in pictures, where this thing is attaching on its unopened end.

Ok one of the two runs to the tranny cause I cut the zip tie and found that out. They come up from underneath the coolant reserve tank

It's these to hoses they run right next to the radiator http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=167085&stc=1&d=1398557037

Do they run through the radiator suppor? Only hoses, ootherth an ac, that go through the radiator support would be for the power steering cooler. But they pass through the driver side.

EDIT:
The line that is looped coming through the driver side radiator support is the power steering cooler.

Attachments

Ok I figured it out I plugged something else into the trans and that's where the hose went instead I had a hose that went from the valve cover to the air filter tube thing

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back