The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Get your dsm parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clipto

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 8, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Who needs dsm parts at a good price let me know . :D Anything u can think of from stock to full performance parts to installation and repair.

Hey whats up? my son bought a 91 eclipse and he is looking for a stock exhaust manifold it came with a pace setter piece of junk, can you help him out?

No but i am oem exterior parts only kinda guy. :p

I need random shit. A FMIC or hard sidemount piping with jpipe. I also need the driver side splash guards so my alternators will stop dying. Maybe a 90 ECU. I can't figure out why my car is breaking up atm but i suspect ignition, but its not plugs or wires.

Ok thank you.....i do need both door speaker grills and a passenger door window switch.......95 gst

dont really have 2g stuff mostly all 1g stuff and tons of it. Best bet is auto yard or someone parting one out on criaglist list and go rip em out sorry man. :)

hey i lost your number? i tried inboxing you but i dont know if it went through can you inbox me your number

I need random shit. A FMIC or hard sidemount piping with jpipe. I also need the driver side splash guards so my alternators will stop dying. Maybe a 90 ECU. I can't figure out why my car is breaking up atm but i suspect ignition, but its not plugs or wires.

Hey gusu. I got a 90 ecu if u still need one. Pm me if you still searching for one

Looking for 6 bolt oil cooler. A injector sleeve and head bushings to line the head up to the block. Any of those laying around?

i need a stock 1g muffler and a 1g/2g exhaust manifold if you have one!

Thanks- Nate

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back