The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Garage hoist

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian9397gsx

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 28, 2008
sioux city, Iowa
Ok I'm at the point where I want a hoist in my garage. But like almost every homeowner my ceilings are a bit low at 9ft 5in. I've been looking and researching now for over a year and all the home style hoists suck. Until I recieved my latest issue of grassroots motorsports and in it they installed a bendpak grand prix lift I'm looking at the gp 7-lc. Just looking for opinions from anyone who has experience with home lifts.
I use lifts daily I've been a professional technician now for 15yrs and have used bigger bend paks in the past so I know they are decent.

https://www.bendpak.com/car-lifts/two-post-lifts/gp-7lc/

I Had bendpak befor and now have eagle mtp-9f. Both work exactly the same. Mtp-9f will fit in your height requirements.

I took a look at the one you've got on their site. The main thing the bendpak has over it is it has the hydraulic ram in the top then cables down the sides. Which makes the columns smaller overall.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back