The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

1G Fuel pump hangers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry if I missed it in this thread, but what fuel sending unit/float are you using on this setup. My Assembly is rusted like crazy and has a bad sending unit so I was thinking this would be a good option to solve those problems at one fell swoop.

The hangers are set up to use the stock float assembly.

Well darn, that doesn't work for me as that's what is bad on my unit.:banghead: Oh well I guess that means a universal sending unit and some sand blasting.

Looks really good Craig, nice work!

LOL

I could care less. I'll take functional at half the price over pretty any day...especially when it gets buried in a gas tank. :)

Agreed 100%

Do you happen to know what the diameter and height of the 044 pumps are?
Stay tuned!

I have an extra 044 sitting in the garage if you wanted to borrow it, I can shoot it to you in a flat rate box. :thumb:

Very nice! I do Mechanical CAD Engineering as a career myself. What program are you suing? Looks like Solidworkd or maybe ProE?

Is there a single pump that will outflow 2 x wally 255 HP pumps, that you could fit in one of your senders?

Calan, Those rubber wire posts going through the top, man what are they called and where do you get them PLEASE!!!

Chris:

Did you make the junction block with a 8AN fitting for future fuel needs if need be?

Yep. ;)

Plus, it allows the same parts to work for either one (or even a stock line with the -6AN adapter).

I could use a -6AN bung on the outlet, but IMO it's better to go with the -8 and use the reducer. That way you can run stock lines, or have the option of going to a larger line if you want.

The single 450-style hangers are also available now (same page as above).

Working on a 450 hanger for the 2G AWD guys next, if I can find a few minutes. ;)

Any update on the 2g?

^second that!

I already have one of your catch cans on my car and would love to support the development of a 2g awd hanger from you calan!

Last edited:
I have been super interested in these since I seen them. I have just maxed out my single 255 H.P, So the time has come to upgrade. But I am honestly torn btw going with a single 450 or just buy another 255 and run the dual in-tank pumps? Anyone have recomendations?

Craig: Any plans on single/dual 2g fwd hangers? i know this is catch can territory but ## here so i thought id ask. thanks buddy

You will have a photo of how it looks complete and installed with both walbros installed on it
greetings

Oswald

Any plans for a dual 400?
Do you know if the aeromotive 340 will fit in the dual hanger?

Man I wish there was a 2g AWD option. Hey my car is going to be down a few months and my fuel pump housing is stripped down. I can send it to you Calan and you can see what you can do? Just a try haha

Do you know if the aeromotive 340 will fit in the dual hanger?
I know it's been a couple months since you asked but I just installed the Aeromotive 340 3 months ago, swapped it for a single Walbro 255 and it is exactly the same externally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back