The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

FS: 420A OBX intake manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

740 Turbo Brick

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 25, 2009
Kingsville, Ohio
I have an OBX intake that I dont plan on using. I got it from Mr. Bullett himself. He Dyno'd his car before and after and saw a whopping 3whp gain from this intake. I used it over a weekend at the track and while it did help my top end out, it took away from the lower rpms a bit. Still going for DD ability here, so I went back to my ported stocker. Its had a good going over, OBXs reputation for quality control is that there is none, so the previous owner finished up where OBX left off. Smoothed out the runner transitions, ported the TB opening to 60mm, added a map sensor. I only want what I paid for it, $65. Located in Ashtabula, Ohio, 44004 for those close enough to come pick it up, or for shipping quotes.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

"Still going for DD ability here, so I went back to my ported stocker."

i was wondering why not use the aftermarket for a daily driver (assuming thats what DD is)

i live in dayton ohio and may be interested if its still available

Was obx ported and polished when it was tested or has someone cleaned one up and tested? I have one of those intakes and I notice that the injectors don't seem to line up right.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back